startin my old school project

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
so now that my hoggs right I'm already going hard on my 65 Impala just tore it down and had all rust removed and made it all metal 327 motor tore down hot tank bore and hone block out resurfaced cam bearings grind crank all that be ready for paint this friday new top ordered so bought 2 weeks ago im thinkin I'll be done mid july maybe sooner her some before pics, any body know any good painters in Nor Cal?

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
327? C'mon, bro. Get your grown man on. Get a forged 396 or 409 with a Muncie and call it a day.

I fucking love your car, though.

I'm sending my LeMans off to the body guys soon to get the rust removed, then I'm putting a system in my Impala.

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
327? C'mon, bro. Get your grown man on. Get a forged 396 or 409 with a Muncie and call it a day.

I fucking love your car, though.

I'm sending my LeMans off to the body guys soon to get the rust removed, then I'm putting a system in my Impala.
I hear you but I'm tryin to keep the numbers matching after I flip it I'm push it for a lil while then dump it (you know they worth more original) to finish these other to 65's they both got 396 and ones a factory 4 speed

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I feel you. I have a hard time changing anything in my cars because they are stock, but I've reached a point where I am wanting to upgrade more than I want the numbers to match.

The Barrett-Jackson auction has made some hot rods almost impossible to buy regardless of their condition, but there's still a few left out there that are still attainable.

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
I feel you. I have a hard time changing anything in my cars because they are stock, but I've reached a point where I am wanting to upgrade more than I want the numbers to match.

The Barrett-Jackson auction has made some hot rods almost impossible to buy regardless of their condition, but there's still a few left out there that are still attainable.
you aint lyin cats be tryin a sell rust buckets for over 10 racks