Stanley "Tookie" Williams

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 23, 2003
www.unionavenueproject.com
Can't believe this hasn't yet been brought up.

Death sentence carried out December 13th, 2005 at 12:01 am.

Bullshit for sure. Looks like we have to take several more steps back, in order to take steps forward.

What are your thoughts?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Executing someone for murder is murder only you use different words so it sounds more appealing and less negative....Saying you executed a murderer is much different than saying you murdered someone for murdering someone. And Mo, I thought God was the only one who was supposed to judge people? Or does that only apply when it's convenient or what? No disrespect, I'm just tryina figure out why you say you think killing 4 people is wrong vs killing someone for killing 4 people. That person still has family, just cause it's the government killing them doesn't make it any better. And honestly an answer like, "judges are appointed to do so etc etc" isn't gonna do it, that's irrelevant in the grand scheme of right and wrong in the universe.

Apr 25, 2002
If we have the death penalty you've got to use it in extreme cases, you can't be questioning it's implementation and it's legal presence at the same time.

But yeah the Green River Killer should be a dead man right now, that's just the legal bureacracy. They traded his life for the families of a couple victims knowing 100% that he was there guy. Hard to argue that those families knowing isn't the greater good, but also hard to argue for any scenerio where a guy who killed 40 people should stay alive.