STAND UP COMEDY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
They just gotta stop selling these fucking dudes in Above Waves. Though I'm surprised they've been signed three years, it makes total sense to have Bradley show up on shit. They need to sign Evalyn Awake and drop the pop.

What I extrapolated from just the info on the Travis video is BLH is gone. Haven't listened to the interview.

"Not many artists put only one skit on a 20 track album."

Including Tech N9ne.

Breh is you high? Wrong thread/forum. Good lookin out on the Reggie Watts info; big fan

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Just watched this year's Nasty Show on Showtime. Shit was terrible this year. Brad Williams hosted it, which was a weird change for this kind of show from Artie Lange last year.

Most of the comedians bombed. I actually felt bad for Bobby Slayton, dude told a joke about his dead wife that fell flat and you could actually see tears forming up in his eyes. The only comedians with some good jokes on the show were Mike Ward and Corey Holcomb. Ralphie May was alright too I guess, I generally don't dig his work so he surprised me a little bit. Overall a boring show though.

Jan 19, 2017
recently watched Gabriel lglesias: I'm Sorry For What I Said When I Was Hungry and it was cool. also like some of hannibal buress stand up.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Bill Burr's "Walk Your Way Out" special drops on Netflix on Jan 31st

Just watched Ali Wong's "Baby Cobra" on Netflix. I tend to avoid female comedians because it's usually just an hour of "my vagina" "im such a slut" "im so fat" etc., but this was surprisingly funny. She had great timing and the right amount of honesty/embellishment to her jokes. An hour was a bit too long though.

A solid 3/5 stars, 4/5 for lady comics

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Subscribing to this thread.

Does anyone know if/when Norm Macdonald's podcast is coming back on? Loved that show

He's really sporadic with dropping new episodes. I think it's because he doesn't have to worry about deadlines so he does it whenever he feels like it.

There's been 2 episodes so far this season and it seemed like he was back on track but it's already been a couple months since the last one so who knows lol

There was a fucking 2 year break between seasons 2 and 3 so I've gotten used to patiently waiting over here