((Stage Fright)) peep this song

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 8, 2002
((Verse 1))
My body starts to shake, if I hesitate am I fake, what will they think/
Jumpin outta my skin, afraid to look, I wont blink/
Take a drink, my throats dehydrated, wow the crowd, my pupils bursting dialated/
Im thirsting, I feel violated, the heads are yellin, im bein annihilated/
Im above the clouds, but my feet are stuck to the ground/
I look around, I hear cheers im frozen/
gut wrenchign spears, face my fears, im the chosen/
trapped within my lungs,my words are stuck/
My time to scorch it, bringin guns, force it, raps my funds, so I dont give a fuck/
cause this is my one shot, time to done blow up the spot, I rap alot why cant I talk/
I feel so outta place im like a Blood doin the Crip walk/
Call me black hawk cause shits goin down, bang shit I astound, shits throwin down/
I aint a joke,I aint a clown, by why the fuck wont my voice make a sound/
I think I need a vest from my heart,right from the start its blowin through my chest like bullets/
I love to spit but holy shit, it feels like im rappin for cats with mullets, but damn these are my fans/
weighted to the ground, walkin through quicksand, talkin to trick my hand to grab the mic/
grab the knife, stab the light,end this misery and plummet/
I got knots in my stomach, im afraid to swallow/
laid down raps on paper but my memory feels hollow, look how I battle myself, its too hard to follow/
What happens when I forget my instincts, in debt to blood and sweat, its now distinct, I aint gonna be another rapper poppin off as extinct/
Courage over myself, I gotta solve this equation, evolve songs through my cords as an invasion/
Why am I so scared, Im fuckin amazin, bobbin heads gone crazy, one shot to blow it, I know shit cant faze me

((Verse 2))
There it is, the talent and love aint lackin, extractin calm heart attackin/
I wont die tonight, gimmie the mic, who cracks me and dynamite, Im gonna make this happen/
Yo dog its only rappin, fuck that its my only chance/
watch me hold my stance, but my words always escape/
the high level of oxygen intake makes like my oxygen is being raped for the crowds sake poundin my lungs like a California earthquake/
My minds and body fallen off, sawin off to amputate, outta my cell im ready to emancipate/
If im not pacin im facin the day im wack, play the track,indicate im ready to lacerate bars/
passin out seein stars, I need to stop thinkin pathetic/
Crowds aint sympathetic,vows to genetics, but how can I be energetic when Im so nervous/
So i erupt through the crowd and rupture its cervix, so you wnat me to spit, If you want ya mind blown you deserve this/
so the scene engulfed me with its tenacles,all over my body, wheres my guts,yo dog you got genitals/
Step up, its time for hip hop, not bitch hop, so why the fuck my lips locked/
hollow tips cocked, im ready to go, choke, think not/
take me in, charge the stage with vehicular man slaughter,cause im that particular mc everyone wants to see, even bring your daughter/
Sometimes I just wish i was a ghoswriter, all alone in the dark, shadowboxin the ghost fighter/
Bring the toast when im much brighter, why is it so easy to write these raps on pages, but so hard to recite these raps on stages/
its amazing what happens to us when we trapped in cages/
I cant survive my middle ages with minimum wages, so lets show em all how small im not, cause right now this is the only real chance I got/

((Verse 3))
Am I afraid to be too good, whats wrong with the spotlight/
Just get up and rip it, you know you shoud, no doubt dog, your songs hot tonight/
so grab the mic and fuck it, theres no wrong or right, when its hiphop its freedom/
take the words and freed em, believe em, theres no true reason/
your time to shine,your well seasoned, feel this rush, there is no comparison/
you cant run like harrison, a stage fright fugutive/
with lucrative vocals/
mention im the center of attention like focal points, want the record deal or just hte local joints/
this here can change your life, take advice and expand your horizons, fans got ya back , your not alone, your the unknown heisman/
how bout that, are you gonna take advantage of this hit or what, manage to spit this shit, or shut down your life/
cant shut down despite these light nerves, precise tight words i wont step down/
fuck that, let down, im prepared to serve my bid and not swerve this fright/
what the jump off, nah im afraid of heights, stay in street lights, come on bitch this ya life, shits goin down tonight/
its now or never,crowds loud as ever, cloud my mind but im clever bitch, im gonna be the best ever bitch/
you started to wish so finish this risk, dog its your turn to blowup, future versus past, whos gonna show up/
once chance I got to be hot, so what you about, bow out?, fuck that ,call mah name out, this time im gonna go all out/