Staff Tackles and Chokes "Deaf" Shopper suspected of Shoplifting

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2005
so deaf people cant steal?? get outta here with all that... we dont have all the facts, so to assume this LP guy did this for nothing is stupid..

Jul 25, 2007
so deaf people cant steal?? get outta here with all that... we dont have all the facts, so to assume this LP guy did this for nothing is stupid..
Its the fact that the LP nearly choked dude to death for some petty shit. Deaf guy turned :( which is inappropriate. LPs usually surround you with their fellow LPs. Not slam you to the ground, put you in a choke hold until you turn yurple.

May 6, 2002
The guy walked out and the alarms went off. The deaf guy didnt hear them and got tackled. His deaf friend was trying to show the receipt but the guard wasn't listening.

Second of all, those guards have absolutely no authority to touch anyone. All they can do is call the actual police.

Nov 14, 2002
You can't steal anything out of a store like that, that would warrant being put into an MMA choke hold. What that security guard needed, is a good ol fashioned Randy Orton kick to the head.

Aug 9, 2005
gimme a syringe filled with swine blood they sell at asian supermarkets..... when security gets to close ill tellem it has aid...squirt it in there face and tellem the better go wash it out...

WTF am I babling about?

Dec 3, 2009
Yup those gaurds can;t touch nobody..
so they got a case.. they can sue them for hella money...

man if i was there I woulda beat the shit out those gaurds..
fuck that shit..

Sep 5, 2008
man if i was there I woulda beat the shit out those gaurds..
fuck that shit..
I cant believe no one did, people just staring and some yelling hes turning purple but you just gonna stand there while he keeps choking him?

dude would of got kicked in the face no questions.