St. Louis Rams Vs. Arizona Cardinals

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 15, 2007
looks like an easy win for the cards! i know all you haters are going for the rams but know birdgang are ganna win, rams cant fuck with the red birds in the red sea!

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
i feel like erasing this thread cause every time the cards lose the cards fans never show up in the forum to talk that cards shit... so if i get i dont know 20 props on this post ill close this thread. i think its only fair. the raiders get their ass beat every week and the fans still come on here and talk shit with the best of em. the niners get beat down every couple of weeks and we still are here to take the shit talk. i think these front runner card fans need to be held accountable for that shit.

May 2, 2002
Um... there's what, 3 cardinals fans on this forum? and 20-30 raiders fans?

I dont really feel obligated to come to a thread whether my team wins or loses. If Im on the board and happen to click on the thread, I'll reply. I dont get butthurt like most people do over some bullshit game. And of course you're gonna get 20 props because 90% of this forum is comprised of niner fans. Delete the thread. Aint gonna change the fact that the cardinals are going to the playoffs and the niners are going to watching them on tv.