Spurs go up 3-0 tonight

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 21, 2004
Maybe the grizzlies will realize this is the playoffs now and that the spurs are a different team than they were in the regular season. And anyways they beat them twice without duncan and only once when he was with the team. Most teams in the playoffs would beat the spurs when duncan isnt playing but i guess the grizz didnt think it would matter that hes back. Anyways Duncan for MVP

Apr 21, 2004
savdout916 said:
how about them mothafuckin SAK KINGZ

They will get past the mavs but past the wolves? hmmmm chris webber is a choke artist (missed those 2 free throws in game 2) so unless bibby goes crazy on cassell i see a spurs and wolves western conference finals

Apr 21, 2004
savdout916 said:
fafafafuck no....the wolves is coo but the kingz is koo

Yea but all u sac-town fans have to at least admit webber is the bigest choke artist of all time. I mean thats been his rap since college. He tried to blow game 2 for u with his free throws and he dissappeared everytime agaisnt the lakers. You guys need bibby to be great if u wanna see the spurs in the conference finals

Apr 12, 2003
YEAH I WANNA SEE KINGS VS. T-WOLVES. THAT BE A HELLA TIGHT SERIES. SHIT THEY WENT TA OVERTIME ALMOST EVERYTIME THEY PLAYED THIS YEAR.

KINGS: THE TIME IS NOW!!!

Jan 4, 2003
hell yeah kings and wolves gonna be a good match up but right now kings gotta just worry about the mavs cuz who knows what kind of miracle they can pull at home especially with that dirty najera guy that purposely meant to drop webber in the last game

Apr 21, 2004
RAS 925 said:
hell yeah kings and wolves gonna be a good match up but right now kings gotta just worry about the mavs cuz who knows what kind of miracle they can pull at home especially with that dirty najera guy that purposely meant to drop webber in the last game

Webbers is a choke artist a whiner and a liar hes done. Bibby will either carry this team or they will lose to the wolves. The mavs blow u shouldnt worry about them. They can score but never play d. The x-factor in this seris have been doug christie thats why kings are better than the mavs

Apr 21, 2004
Up2nOgOoD said:
man i gotta give it up to the grizzles tho.........they play'd a good game or maybe it's just cuz i hate the spurs

anyway's IT'S ALL ABOUT THE KING'S

beeyatch

Yea you do gotta give it to the grizz for going down 3-0 and have no chance to even win one game. Spurs in a blowout in game 4. Remember u heard it here first. Oh and the kings? Ha doesnt it ever worry you about having the greatest choke artist of all time playing on your front court? And even worse now he has some creaky knees?

Mar 23, 2004
webber is a lil choke but cmon look at the way he came back from his injury i know it aint the kingz year but i know theyll be in the western finals fo sho

Apr 21, 2004
savdout916 said:
webber is a lil choke but cmon look at the way he came back from his injury i know it aint the kingz year but i know theyll be in the western finals fo sho

U better pray for bibby then cause no way in hell does webber out play garnett sorry that aint gonna happen