SPRITE TOUR.........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
HAS ANYONE HEARD ANY REVIEWS OF TECH N9NE IN THE SPRITE TOUR?.....IF SO, WHAT ARE THEY SAYING?......IS HE PROMOTING "ABSOLUTE POWER" OR "ANGHELLIC"?.......TOO DAMN BAD THEY AIN'T COM'N HERE!!!....KC BABY!!!!........ONE OTHER THING.......CAN SOMEONE PUT MP3'S OF "CELSIUS" ON THIS SITE ....SO WE DON'T HAVE TO BUY THAT SHIT JUST TO HEAR IT?........LATER!

Aug 19, 2002
you cant buy it anyways cuz its been banned from all the stores cuz of it being put out without techs consent, the only way youd be able to buy it is on ebay.. but instead jus do what Im doing and d/l them offa kazaalite or another file sharing program

Aug 21, 2002
Shit, Tech told me that he went to Diamonds house and was like, "Lemme here the shit nigga," He said that it was tight, so go buy the shit. That little 5G's Diamond profits offa that Celcius aint gone phase Tech a bit!

I'll holla at Tech in ST. Louis this Sunday, and see what's new for the 03'. I'll inform yall fuh' sho'...

Shit yall gotta peep out that yada, yada, yada... If you aint heard it, you slippin'... That's all that I am bumpin now.

"Dr. Dre here I come, "jeah"... Timbaland here I come, "jeah"... Neptunes here I come, "jeah"... Ric Roc here I come..................
"DON JUAN BE GONE............."

That is my favorite part of that song because it speaks for itself. Tech is about to do a lot of these sound-a-like rappers something sick, and show em how to make a CD make sense. These everyday ass rappers are lame and I am sick of hearing them.

Tech, I'll leave it in his hands to make a new beginning to this rap shit...