springfield show part 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2002
what up cyrus? just talkin to my people a bit b4 i hit the streets 2nite. much love to you for being a part of my fucked up sick psycho uncanny moon stricken world. like I always say about this time, SUCH LOYALTY SHALL BE REWARDED.

what up tech..nah i dont recall you stayin here before but fuck you are welcome...a bunch of the guys from the board needed a place to stay and i offered..... i talked to massive earlier about clubs...strip clubs...and golden corral..n shit...i didnt know if he talked to you or not...anyways get at me if -you- wanna chill here too! we can throw a party that'll get the cops called...

get at me.. 417 496 9661 any of yall stayin

dominic

Oct 16, 2002
ABSOLUT, thanx for the invite homeboy. last time I was there I went to this dude named ADAMS house and he had all types of shit goin on I tried to get the rest of my people to come with me but they were out street teaming and shit . They missed a party but me and KUTT didnt. Anyway, tell my nigga massive to hook me up with you when we touch down.Im where ever the party is dog. holla.TECH N9NE

Aug 21, 2002
W'Sup yall,

My bad for the short vacation, but if I come down there the night before, I'll call you for sure. I gotcha number stored in my phone, so that's all good... If not, I'll call you and have you show us around...

Tech, aint heard from ya in a couple weeks homie... Let a nigga know what's going on!

Dec 5, 2002
www.no-rulz.net
Tecca Nina

Well I will be there fo sho. Just let me know where the after party is at cuz I want to meet yall. I went to the columbia show and it was bangin' so you know I'm not gonna miss this one. Just look for the white boy with red hair sparking the blunt repping the KC Royals hat with the black FTI shirt. Maybe we should come up with some way of standing out at the show so we can all recognize eachother. Any suggestions? Holla at me when you figured it all out. 417-827-3774. BTW it is nice to see ya on here Tech. You are TheReal!

Aug 18, 2002
can i come fa real?

wat date is all this on? a weekend & i'm there peepz...

is it anyone else's DREAM for this shit to happen? to kick it with tech n9ne??

holy shit

Oct 16, 2002
Big maszive, I KNOW YOU CANT HEAR ME NOW BECAUSE YOU ARE OUT HERE IN KC WITH CRAIG PROMOTING THE SHOW ON THE 28TH SO I GUESS I WILL KICK IT WITH YOU 2NITE HOMEBOY. IM AT STRANGE RIGHT NOW SO JUST GET WITH ME WHEN YOU GUYS ARE DONE.OH YEAH, AND I PROMISE WE WONT TAKE YOU BACK TO THE GOLDEN CORAL.HA HA HA .TECH NIZZLE

Oct 16, 2002
NIGGA WHILE YOU HATIN IM ON TOUR WITH JAY Z AND THE STATE P. OCASIONALLY I LET THE GROUPIE BITCHES RAPE ME AND IT MAY BE, YOUR BABY MOMMA MUTHA FUCKA OR YOUR LADY NIGGAS HATE ME CAUSE IM, TAPING THEIR BABY BOO LIKE MY LAST NAME WAS SCORCESSE.IN HER MOUTH RAW DOG, TECCA NINAS ALL HOG, INDEPENDENCE MALL CALL CALL IN THE LIMO WITH YAW BROADS, AND THIS IS 4 ALL YAW, WE UP ON THE STAGE WITH NAPPY ROOTS STAGE DIVING TO THE P.O.D. REMIX OF AW NAW. INTERVIEWS ON MTV, MOTHER FUCKERS ENVY ME, THEY SEEIN MY F.T.I. COMMERCIALS PLAYIN ON NBC, SO LET YOUR CHICKS FLOCK, LET EM SUCK A BIG COCK CAUSE ABSOLUTE POWER IS IN A NEW MOVIE WITH LAURENCE FISHBOURN AND KID ROCK, NIGGA, TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK YOU FIGURE, CAUSE IM OFF IN THIS BITCH WITH TAT AND BG DRINKIN LIQUOR, WITH KRIZZ AND K.U.TT AND THIS IS MY OPINION WE BOUT TO STEP UP IN THIS MUSIC BIZZ AND CLAIM DOMINION. THATS A NEW TECH VERSE FROM THE UPCOMING BG BULLET WOUND ALBUM . THE SONG IS CALLED LOOK AT YA BOY.TECH NIZZLE