Spray Paint

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
or you could google "dark metallic green spray paint".......

but on a technical side of it...lets say your paint isnt dark enough..... get two tips off of a wd-40 can, but first spray a little out of the metallic can so it loses presure and has room inside. then put the red wd-40 straw in the middle of the tips, make sure theyre connected all the way.

press gently on the black can, not all the way down at first....and spray black into the metallic can

make sure you shake up the can before using it

similarly, white will lighten it.

i really doubt youll go that far, but thats a old graf writer trick

Nov 20, 2006
I didn't feel like walking to the store when its 115F outside(can't drive till I'm 21). I had looked on google but all I found was shit that belongs on a mattel toy or some shit. Gas, thanks I'm gonna go out and try that.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
or you could google "dark metallic green spray paint".......

but on a technical side of it...lets say your paint isnt dark enough..... get two tips off of a wd-40 can, but first spray a little out of the metallic can so it loses presure and has room inside. then put the red wd-40 straw in the middle of the tips, make sure theyre connected all the way.

press gently on the black can, not all the way down at first....and spray black into the metallic can

make sure you shake up the can before using it

similarly, white will lighten it.

i really doubt youll go that far, but thats a old graf writer trick
Damn I did not know that, not a graf writer but that's a cool trick. NEAT

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
No, your first post amazed the hell out of me.

But now that I read it, instead of getting a ride or taking the bus and picking it up that day, you'd rather get it online and wait a week for it to come?

Nov 20, 2006
I eventually did get a ride to lowes and home depot, all they had in metallic was gold and chrome, so yes I'd rather wait for it to come in the mail if it's what I'm looking for. I guess I might have to spend more and use auto paint.