Spotted on shelves – 6/25/2013

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Th!zZ7-0-7

BayArea51 Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2006
SPOTTED ON SHELVES – 6/26/2013 | The Impulsive Buy

Here are some interesting new and limited edition products found on store shelves by us and your fellow readers. If you’ve tried any of the products, share your thoughts about them in the comments.

Somewhere in America, someone is topping their Goldfish Mac & Cheese with crushed Goldfish crackers. (Spotted by Dubba at Walmart.)

Flavored Premium Saltine Crackers!?! I can now make my mouth dry and uncomfortable with flavored Premium Saltine Crackers. (Spotted by Adam at Weis.)

“America’s #1 Blue Cheese”? I didn’t know people kept track of that. (Spotted by Adam at Walmart.)

Limited Edition Turkey Hill Southern Lemon Pie Ice Cream and Limited Edition Lemon Twist Oreo cookies are back! Combine the two to make your face look like you’re manning a kissing booth or taking a selfie. (Ice cream spotted by Stefanie at Target. Oreo cookies spotted by Charmi at Foodland.)

Thank you to all the photo contributors! If you’re out shopping and see an interesting new or limited edition product on the shelf, snap a picture of it, and send me a private message with where you found it and “Spotted” in the subject line. If you do so, you might see your picture in our next Spotted on Shelves post.

another someone found:

Last edited:

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
you always post good tiddies breh but, i aint feelin them chocolate chip fried egg areolas breh. infinite props on the sig tho Brionna Von Haas??? i need that in my life.....
roflllllllllllllll @ chocolate chip fried egg areolas, breh!!!!

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
tha fuck?....

I peep what Goldfish is doin, they tryin to keep up wit Cheez-its.

but them Oreos is on another level...

Lemon...

Watermelon....

BIRTHDAYCAKE???

When ever they hit my local Wal-Mart I'll try some.

Props: S.SAVAGE