spots 2 hit?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2003
I am going to be in SoCal off and on during the summer shooting 4 an upcoming dvd titled "What's that Cali Like" and I was wondering if anyone can lace up a don't know with some under spots 2 hit? I know the obvious ones like Fiesta in Santa Barbara, Sunset, Pasadena, TJ, Ensanada, Rosarita beach, downtown San Diego etc. but I would like to find some grimy spots especially in San Diego because that spot is gonna be next to blow! Any feedback appreciated...

Sep 16, 2003
You definitely want to hit up Fam Mart, homie. On Sunday's and sometimes Saturdays, it be real thick up there. It's kinda like Dago's version of Crenshaw. Also, while you're there pick up my cd "West Coast MC'n". You can also get it in the sicc shop. Peace.

Apr 6, 2004
GRIMEy///WESt SD:linDA ViSTA,WOpTOwN.SOuTHEASt:FAM MART......FEDERAL n' EUCLID,fouR CorNAS oF DEAtH...WIllIE KAMeS JOnES STREeT...lomiTA,loGAN AveNUE...32nD CommerCIAL TRollY,,12Th ImperIAl..oCEANVIeW.SHELLTowN,SHERMAn..S SD...ChulA.otAY,rivERbottOM...nAT'l City
HIgHLAnD On SUNDAyS.....GO UP TO THIRd NOW...
chiCAnO PArK...BeacH FOR b*tCHES..SD DOWntoWN...NEW STAdiUM.

ENSENADA...BUFADORA,HUSSONGS,PAPAS N' BEER...
TIJUAS,AVENIDA REVOLUCCION,PLAYAS...ETC.

Sep 12, 2003
Good shit 4 the responses. I want to cover the south in a real way! that is why I am gonna be taking a few months instead of days 2 do so! thanx