Spot to cop posters?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
whats cool is rasputins has a lot of those huge ass posters that are like heavy plastic and they wrap it around heavy cardboard. i got a cellski mr. predictor 2 one for $3, and a dem hoodstarz one for like 5

Jun 5, 2004
yea u might try searchin around the city...

or else just buy it from damn ebay... alot of the time the bidding price will be low and they will slide in a high shpping fee, just so they can even it out and get their profit...

that might very well be the best price... u might aswell just buy that cuz, u just probably gonna pay that 14.99 in gas money driving around tryna find it for cheaper.

25 bucks aint that bad for a huge poster like that, and i wouldnt doubt that that particular one is rare... cuz i been to a whole bunch of stores including tower rasputins and etc... ive never seen that one

Jan 11, 2006
DubbC415 said:
whats cool is rasputins has a lot of those huge ass posters that are like heavy plastic and they wrap it around heavy cardboard. i got a cellski mr. predictor 2 one for $3, and a dem hoodstarz one for like 5
got damn, nobody wanted it or wut? lowest I see at rasputins is like 30, an thas for sum shitty ones lol

I might just cop online tho like Rosetown pointed out, shit'll be close to the same after adding mileage to the ride

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
i dont think its that no one wanted them, theyre just HUGE ass posters, so i dont think that many people wanted to carry them out of the store, especially since its downtown sf