Sports forum is cracking thanks to Raiders!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
Yeah, well I will be delusional all the way to the playoffs. It would be nice to spank your squad on the biggest stage. If it happens (Raiders/Niners Superbowl), the world is definately ending in 2012!lol

Dec 4, 2006
We are delusional? Last time I checked there are 16 games in a season....
look at your scheduled though, how many of those games do you believe the Raiders can win?

I don't see you guys beating the Chargers twice!

Bears..don't think so!

Vikings? ..maybe!

Lions ..perhaps.... and Packers? HELL NO!

shit, I think you guys are going to give the Chiefs a W on the 23rd but beat them in week 16....

so yeah man, good luck!

DO THE MATH YOU BOZOS!

Dec 2, 2006
look at your scheduled though, how many of those games do you believe the Raiders can win?

Bears..don't think so!

Vikings? ..maybe!

shit, I think you guys are going to give the Chiefs a W on the 23rd but beat them in week 16....

so yeah man, good luck!

DO THE MATH YOU BOZOS!
That must be some good A1, that is the only thing that makes me delusional. But remember, are you ready for this, listen up,

THAT IS WHY THEY PLAY THE GAME!!!!

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID

Bears..don't think so!

Vikings? ..maybe!

so yeah man, good luck!

DO THE MATH YOU BOZOS!
hahahaha. do you even watch football? we handled the chargers twice last year and they were a better team then. the bears oline is joke, our front 4 will eat cutler up all day. vikings? lol. green bay and the lions are the two biggest games we have left. even if we lose both, that's just 2 losses.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol @ bringing up the packers as the best in the nfc

but not bringing up the pats as the best in the afc

the same pats who spanked that ass

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
and a extra lmfao @ itzs crackin thanks to the raiders

niners vs lions thread has 422 posts and 4,297 views
raiders 2011 thread has 718 posts and 5,922 views

so there has been 6 weeks to the nfl season, this 1 week for the niners has had almost as much activity as the raider season thread

so thanks niners for making the sports forum crackin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
why would i be mad? we are a better team, and we have owned the raiders the past decade. life is great as a niner, our predictions lookin good, while yalls.... not so much....

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
lol @ bringing up the packers as the best in the nfc

but not bringing up the pats as the best in the afc

the same pats who spanked that ass
let us know when the niners have played a team anywhere near the same level as the pats. oh and packers>>>>>>pats. we have a much better chance of advancing past the elite teams in the afc, than the niners do getting past the packers.