spokane rappers?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
well cj bullshitted him for a week or so lol but slim came over the other day when i was over there...that single he doin is almost ready to put out u heard any of it???

Sep 12, 2002
Sickness, i am from warm Springs Indian Reservation (oregon). I was just trying to find out more bout Spokane. I used to live in a fosterhome in E.WASHINGTON when i was a kid. Always check up SPOKANE every now and then.

I didn't realize it had a hip-hop scene crackin'. Does CRAZINESS got product, and does he got a E-MAIL ADDRESS???????

TELL HIM AN REPORTER FOR MURDERDOG IS WANTING SOME INFO! CAN SOMEONE PASS THE MESSGAGE.

May 10, 2002
ur a reporter for murderdog????? u jus sayin that to get my attention or what??? cuz craziness im sure is hella down if ur a murderdog reporter....

May 10, 2002
man i dont even know lol...i wanna believe him but why he aint say nothin before...but we'll see......hey mike there might be a show goin down next month at the thai way lounge....the lady is has to contact the liqour board bout somethin and cj should know in a week or so....

Oct 21, 2002
local spokane artists outspokane pronounced outspoken comin april
local group from spokane was pronounced outspoken two natives americansfrom the indian rezervation and me just gettin input on what angle should i take for pushing the cd any body got ideas

track listing
starts with
1 Cant ****with us. me and rhino cut its the intro to the cd
2 do ya wanna. a party track based on views of me and ceth leonard maybe u have seen the movie SKINS he is on the sountrack its a native american movie
3 how many. a diss song not directed to any body in particular just a reminder to cats who say the rap but wanna be like ja rule and nelly lol
4 your my girl. a sentimental song from my folks to his miss lady with a singing hook done by ceth
5 shoot it out. this is why ceth leonard is recognized this song was on the SKINS sound track a movie produced by the man that brought u dances with wolves
6 whats on my mind .a song based on the veiws of the artist on whats going down in the world as of now
7 let me live this is a song direct to haters and side talkers tryin there best to do there hate thang so this song is dedicated to the haters done deal
8 heaven will care.this song is based on the title a man goes through chnages and for the wrst being torment by demos ceth solo cut
9 3rd rock.solo cut by me ao some come 1 come all based to people who like hip hop and lyrics a definite lyrical cut nuttin more nuttin less
10 thats murderous. a very dark song filled with anger ceth and rhino cut
11 happy times .child hood memories at its best nuff said
12 feelin so much pain. basicaly the title tells all
13 fall off in a .a song produced by local dj raw b (dope song)
14 lost in my thoughts.a deep thought song like u drivin for hours with nothin to do but contimplate and ponder
15 set u free .song is about lifes stress and every day struggles
16 demons breathin in my ears.song title is what the song means the torment from evil souls
17 deo somthin. a cocky song like u want 2 flex nuts flex nuts
18 back to reality. tellin cats that they are to busy caught up in somthing that aint real

Sep 12, 2002
I don't care if you'all don't believe or what--It's Craziness or his homiez fault for not contacting him when breaks happen. I am too busy to chase dudes around. I been searching Northwest for Natives with Talent, there some, but most of them got they heads in the clouds. When these types of oppurtunity getr exposed they don't know how to act.

but this report is got a deadline and the compilation is almost full and as for joking---i ain't trippin'-ain't my career --but i am curious bout ya boy---my e-mail is [email protected] 1st is the contact deadline---interviews and rest of compilation and press kits being processed before GATHERING OF NATIONS.

May 10, 2002
^^^^^^man calm down.....i wasnt trippin i was jus wonderin why before you didnt say shit about it but i sent u a pm already with his email addy....he sounded pretty excited that u worked for murderdog and he is VERY interested.....so check ya pm and email him or pm me back or whatever cuz hes down

May 10, 2002
hey mike on wild last night i heard somethin about raw b bein at the b side with some r&b girl duet or whatever....u know about that??? i forgot the girl groups name but they supposedly supposed to be tight i guess.....

Dec 2, 2002
some of my friends do a lil free styling from time to time and one of them said they do some shit at Urban Fashions, his name is Trey, i think he has a few songs, but i dont got his number no more. but you can just do something about me just because. :p i can tell you some stuff or something ;)

Sep 12, 2002
Are you the group---"Outspokane".
I heard of you, if thizz u???? I am pretty sure you see my position in this whole murderdog---talk to yo boyz and see if they down to get involved--i got like a week and half before i send my Picked profiles on who is gonna get a feature--or who's just gonna be profiled and some will get a CD reviewed, but everyone is gonna get on the opening spread. It is a pic of NorthAmerica and it will have symbols or names for represented locations with Name and shizz--i would put the PIC so far--but there are many watchful eyes on these pages. i gotta wait til the issue comes out.

Dec 2, 2002
someone said that Craziness is Native American, right? well anyone know what tribe? if not, could they ask him? also ask him if he's full blood native or not and his first name if possible. just wondering......

May 10, 2002
jskalp'dm u ever email craziness, he waitin for you to email him....hes hella down im tellin you!!i jus talked to him bot it yesterday....