::Spokane Hoopfest weekend - Northwest's Finest Rappers LIVE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
I WENT TO LAST YEARS EVENT,
I FELTED A LIL OUT OF PLACE, THE LAST TIME I SAW THAT MANY WHITE PEOPLE
WAS ON NAZI PROPAGANDA FLIMS, STR8 SEA OF HEADZ
WE HAD THE "JLH STEP" SHOW THAT NIGHT AT THE MET ON THE 28TH

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
^^^^
i don't know bout that one j
when our step tour hit tha event last year we were 29 deep and from what one person said there was near 200,000 headz that was tossin the rubber around
aside from my street team staff i saw like 8 other brothas, a japonesse girl (yeah i got them #'s ) and a arab couple but the rest was white folks....still lookin for my pic's.... but what was crazy was that snoop loggy log was gonna hit the town like the nxt weekend or so

but all in all we had a good time (aside from some wallys tossin up 1974 gang signs at us and trying to drive faster than us...bendrufuss's got pulled over for it too {{yellow}})

we stayed at the drooms at gonzaga,(some local drunk freshman got a crazy train pulled on her by like 8 homies of mine (3 at one time) ....wheres that vhs-c ....crazy broad farted when everyone was done....it sounded like someone exhaled)

Juice

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2003
www.juicethesungod.com
^^^I don't know though homie...with there being a hoopfest and all, I would imagine there being people from all walks of life. I know as well as you know that it ain't just white folk playin basketball. I guess only time will tell though. All I can say is....I COME IN PEACE!!! lol.

Feb 14, 2004
you guys forget about the INDINS? there's alot of them here and im one of them! but i'll be at the hoop fest and the hoop fest afterparty.

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
well j and others if i am out there say "hey you slow ass mudda fucker" u from the siccness "I'll be passin out young meek (c-bo's lil bro)flyers and chopped and skrewed cd's by los northwest skrewheadz

but naw i'm just reporting what i saw and we "my street team" were all over (think it was like a mall and it had a brige with a little pond in the back of it and a food ally and all the streets were blocked off for the hoops)passing out flyers and selling bottled water cause it was hot last year

if i don't see any or all of you i hope all have a good time and get home safe