SPM....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2002
I agree with KC only god can judge him... Who are we to judge?i know people say what if this and what if that??? WELL WERE ANY OF YOU GUYS THERE AT HIS TRIAL?? WERE ANY OF YOU THERE WHEN IT WENT DOWN??? if u have seen the Whats Really dvd on the extras listen to Bash talk he says exactly what Kalyn says they did him dirty the whole thing was shady...I have the Murder Dog magazine where they interview SPM and he talks about the whole situation ill see if i can scan it and post it so everyone can read his side of the story...regardless or not i am not saying he is guilty or innocent only time will tell when his appeal comes through..how many people behind bars are innocent?? But just because of their race or religion MAKES THEM GUILTY?? way too many thats just my 2 cents...

Oct 27, 2005
either way if he did it or not.. who gives a shit.. i dont think he did it though.. he has all that money.. and people love his music.. makes u think that he couldnt get no bitchs.. i mean come on.... u dont hear no one sayin much about the r kelly tape.. they got him on tape so theres no way he can get out of it.. i mean thats bullshit if he does cuase with spm..all they got is a stupid little girl sayin he touched her.. from what i heard they said the little bitch was having nightmares.. cuase spm's daughter and that little girl was watching scream... but i dont know i cant judge.. either way FREE SPM.. greatest mexican rapper.!