Spinning rims...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
The company that makes those is probably gonna get sued at some point when some kid sticks his grubby paws in the rim while it's spinnin' and loses a couple digits.....

Oct 14, 2002
i heard that they are trying to outlaw those rims cause the glare distracts drivers..... i think that the drivers are just lookin at how dope the rims are and stop paying attention to the rim... i sure know thats what would happen to me

Aug 11, 2002
i seen someone with that shit about 2 weeks ago.

my 87' ford tempo looks tight as fuck... even if it got fucked up paint on my shit with ripped chairs and 1 different tire then the rest... my shit is still sicc.

M

MURDA_MINDED

I FINALLY SEEM SOME OF THEM HOES YESTERDAY ON A TOYOTA SEQOIA............FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................FUCK AROUND AND BUST A NUT ALL OVER THOSE BITCHEZ..........THEY NICE

M

MURDA_MINDED

Kasez said:
i heard that they are trying to outlaw those rims cause the glare distracts drivers..... i think that the drivers are just lookin at how dope the rims are and stop paying attention to the rim... i sure know thats what would happen to me
IT HAPPENED TO ME