Spider Loc Taking A Shot At Yukmouth

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
i didnt get to listen to that song but the one time i did hear spider loc was on a game song where the hook was talkin bout " igot you dizzy hit you with the uzi, something thing something, like i slipped you the doozy, oooowee" dont know what song it is but anyway....it sounded so much like c-bo it was ridiculous...maybe his flow is way different now i dont know...but the shit ive heard from him he sounds like a late 90's c-bo clone...voice, style, flow, everything...biter

Jun 17, 2005
B!tCH PLeAsE! said:
Has anyone heard how wack Spider Loc is? People act like this guy is a factor in the rap scene....
The talk surrounding him is his street rep (or so I've heard). I heard one track "I don't want no problems". I wasn't impressed.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
B!tCH PLeAsE! said:
Has anyone heard how wack Spider Loc is? People act like this guy is a factor in the rap scene....
HIS RAPS ARE WACK, BUT HIS STREET CREDIBILITY IS "UNFUCKWITABLE"... SO IVE BEEN TOLD... ONE THING FOR SURE IS, HE STOMPED YUKMOUTHS ASS...LMFAO...

jotti

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2005
man i don't care what people say, anyone can get touched... done said.
but g unit needs to sign some better people . . . real talk

Dec 30, 2003
KAVEO408 said:
i didnt get to listen to that song but the one time i did hear spider loc was on a game song where the hook was talkin bout " igot you dizzy hit you with the uzi, something thing something, like i slipped you the doozy, oooowee" dont know what song it is but anyway....it sounded so much like c-bo it was ridiculous...maybe his flow is way different now i dont know...but the shit ive heard from him he sounds like a late 90's c-bo clone...voice, style, flow, everything...biter

fuck i feel stupid..... i got that song labeled... Game Got You Dizzy- The Game, C-Bo....... dam that foo sounds dead on c bo.....

Feb 5, 2005

USUALLY WHEN SUM SHIT GOEz DOWN SUMBODY TAKEz ADVANTAGE OF IT WHILE ITz STILL FRESH N PPLz MINDz....

YUK BEEN PRETTY SILENT SINCE DA SHIT WENT DOWN ( BESIDEz DA MIXTAPE AN HIz RESPONSE ) AN SPIDER LOC AINT MADE NO MAJOR NOISE BESIDEz DA INTERNET.....

DONT KNO IF ITz AN ADVANTAGE 4 EITHA 1 OF'EM, BUT IF SPIDER Iz SUCCESSFUL WIT DA G-UNIT SHIT N DA FUTURE IT COULD GIVE YUK MO EXPOSURE.....

PROLLY NOT N A POSITIVE LIGHT, BUT ITz STILL EXPOSURE....

AN ITz HARD 2 DENY YUKz SKILL COMPARE'D 2 SPIDER LOC, SO IT JUS MAY TURN OUT N YUKz FAVOR....

ONLY TIME WILL TELL

- GEEzUz

Jul 7, 2002
www.myspace.com
KAVEO408 said:
Game feat. Spider Loc :dead: - Woozy

http://s30.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2RJ5487EW4QPE0ELV7NCQ2693K