spider loc dissin Messy marv

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
Iz it me or does this nigga got something new about Mess every month? Don't matter cuz both od them niggaz are A.S.S. on the mic half the time & need to handle the situation ASAP cuz its been old.

Apr 29, 2007
spider talks alot of shit now that he's c-bo lil bitch..he wanna hate on the bloods like game and mess cuz he a so called g unit crip..i bet if he wasnt rollin wit cbo his tail would be tucked...i dont like when certain memebers of a group hate on another and try to make the whole group beef..if mess funkin wit spider than spider better man up and hadle it hisself not standing behind cbo or any other man feel me..like when awax and hus was beefin ,awax and smigg are coo at the time theyt was beefin and shit how would it be if smigg came to the bay and hus's niggaz seen smigg and tryed to fuck with him all cuz he coo with a nigga that his boys beefin wit feel me...like if mess went to n.y. and cbo seen him like oh thats that nigga spider beefin wit fuck dat nigga feel me....but really its only mess and spider beefin...

Jan 23, 2006
I DON'T THINK SPIDER NEEDS BO TO FUNK WITH SOMEONE HE JUMPED YUK WHEN BO AND YUK WERE KICKIN IT TOUGH AND HE BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF BADAZZ FROM LONG BEACH WITHOUT BO AND HAD NO RETALIATION ON HIM FOR IT. MESSY MARV AIN'T NO PUNK THOUGH AND WOULD MAKE SPIDER LOC EAT HIS MICRAPHONE IN RAPS.

Feb 8, 2003
Spider maybe signed but IMO Messy is way ahead of him and a better artist. IF I was Mess I wouldnt even respond to dude bc to me he just trying to get a home state buzz by dissing Mess.

May 30, 2006
I DON'T THINK SPIDER NEEDS BO TO FUNK WITH SOMEONE HE JUMPED YUK WHEN BO AND YUK WERE KICKIN IT TOUGH AND HE BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF BADAZZ FROM LONG BEACH WITHOUT BO AND HAD NO RETALIATION ON HIM FOR IT. MESSY MARV AIN'T NO PUNK THOUGH AND WOULD MAKE SPIDER LOC EAT HIS MICRAPHONE IN RAPS.
Bad Azz is like 5 foot 1 & 106 pounds. And Spider never beat him up. His homies did. Spider said he swung @ Bad Azz & missed & accidently hit one of Suges bodygaurds who's an ex-cop. Spider said most of the time he was fighting the security dude he hit by mistake & his homies were all over Bad Azz. He said Bad Azz was so high on coke that he never fell the whole time. He just kept getting socked up but would never fall.

May 30, 2006
that's the thing about spider loc, he's a coward he never fights alone..probably try to jump mess to.
Spider aint no small nigga homie & my oldest brother is a OG from ECC & gave me a run down. He said Spider is definitly reputable in the streets homie. He got stripes for real. Its a rumor that his older brother iz a snitch but he said he aint never seen no paperwork. He said Spiders older brother was a hitter for real too. I heard Messy was reputable in the streets too.

I aint even no Spider or Mess fan but niggaz on here kill me how they be siding & shit for really no legitimate reason.

Apr 29, 2007
What big time Damus? Mess & Game? Are those what u call big time Damus?

What big time Crips is he rolling with? Homie u don't sound too witty right now.
the game is multi millionaire,mess is up there.c-bo's a multi millionaire crip.not no local ass nigga like spider.from what i see he takin shotz at damu's cuz west coast mafia and gunit is where he gonna run to for back up cuz if you gonna beef with a millionaire u best have your cheese up and ya guns up for ya get done up