Spiceberg Slim......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
For thoze that got it or heard it, whatz your favorite track??? Personally I'm bumpin "Lucky That I'm Rappin'" feat Jayo Felony tha most......that shit soundz like some 96 Spice1 right there...I could picture makaveli on tha 3rd verse, that shit would be tiiiiight! Damn I'm lit.......
805 Iz Tha Area Code....

:::gOnE:::

May 2, 2002
www.money-tree.tv
At first I was disappointed for all the recycled tracks, but the more i listen to the cd it kinda grows on me. I like Welcome back to the ghetto - Ass hole naked - and a few other joints on there. I am keepin it on rotation in the whip.......

May 8, 2002
I didnt like this at all when i first bumped it but after listenin to it like 30 times im feelin it like a muthafucka. the whole disc is tight basically. Except that track with the Outlawz, i still aint feelin that.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
the whole disc is tight basically. Except that track with the Outlawz, i still aint feelin that.
that's exactly how i feel about the album too. the outlawz... i wanted to like them these days but they're gettin pretty bad lately