Spice 1 vs E-40...overall better mc part 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

OVERALL better mc!

• Spice 1

Votes: 18 36.0%
  • E-40

Votes: 32 64.0%

• Total voters
May 22, 2002
Which do u overall think is a better mc...these r both extremely dope mc's but which 1 is better...

1st "overall better mc"

1) Brotha Lynch vs C-Bo - 1st...brotha lynch wins (44 votes vs C-BO's 22)

Apr 25, 2002
both are good, but its mainstream vs underground killin shit .... ya feel..

spice one is bout killin..

40 wada is bout hoes, clubs, money more mainstream style..

i love listen to both artost but i think 40 is better

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
SPICE HAS GROWN OVER THE YEARS, HIS LYRICS AND STYLE HAS CHANGED AND GOTTEN MORE VERSATILE, AND I THINK ALL OF HIS LAST FEW ALBUMS HAVE BEEN PRETTY GOOD, AND HE RIPPED THE CRIMINALS ALBUM.... HE IS A BAY LEGEND ON HIS OWN....

AS FOR E-40, HE'S DABBED WIT DIFFERENT STYLES AND NOW THE LAST 2 ALBUMS HE'S BACC TO THE STYLE THAT SUITS HIM BEST I THINK, AND HE A LEGEND ALSO

I FEEL SPICE THO HAS NEVER HAD REAL GOOD PRODUCTION BESIDES ANT BANKS..... THUS MAKING HIS LYRICS REALLY ALL THAT MORE TIGHTER, BUT HIS ALBUMS ARE NOT THE BEST CUZZ OF LACK OF PRODUCTION... MEANWHILE E-40 HAS HAD TIGHT ASS PRODUCERS HIS WHOLE CAREER MAKING SLUMPS.....

I THINK SPICE HAS HAD BETTER ALBUMS AND MORE CONSISTANCY THEN E-40 HAS... TO ME, E-40 HAS 2 CLASSIC ALBUMS, "IN A MAJOR WAY", AND "LOYALTY & BETRAYAL" AND POSSIBLY HIS 1ST SOLO...

SPICE HOWEVER HAD 3 ALBUMS IN A ROW STR8 HEAT, DROPPED OFF ON 1990-SICK, BUT BACC WITH "BLACK BOSSALINI" AND "IMMORTALIZED".... THE CRIMINALS, AND HIS NEWEST ALBUM IS A SLEEPER, YOU GOTTA LISTEN TO IT AT LEAST 3-4 TIMES, THEN YOU WILL FEEL IT....

BUT WHO IS THE BETTER LYRICIST, YOU CANT COMPARE THE 2.... E-40 MAKES UP MOST OF HIS RAPS AND WORDS, THUS MAKING HIM PROLLY ONE OF THE MOST ORIGINAL ARTIST, HOWEVER SPICE HAS ONE OF THE BEST VOICES, DELIVERY AND RAW, AND UNCUT SAVAGE SHIT EVER....

SO I CALL THIS ONE A TIE

Apr 25, 2002
GANGSTAEIGHT said:
40 Tubig

Spice hasn't come out with any real heaters in years
and on that note spice is kinda one dimensional talken bout killing people all day.40 is a ton of game.

spice is cool but 40 takes him.

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
YOU CANT COMPARE THE 2.

Which do u overall think is a better mc...these r both extremely dope mc's but which 1 is better
YOU CANT COMPARE A PIMP/HUSTLER RAPPER TO A
GANGSTA RAPPER.....

WHERE THE FUCC DO YALL GET THESE COMPARISONS FROM.

THEY BOTH TIGHT IN THEIR OWN RAPP WORLD.

D-LOCC

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Man I cant believe how many more people like 40 over Spiggity 1! Man opinions are hella diff on this bored. Let me break it down.

First off Chico was my fav artist since he came out wit the self titled album, until Immortalized! I have been a litle dissapointed since then, and his best albums to me are "187 He Wrote" and the self titled LP.

As for 40 I have never been a big 40 fan, but his best shit was his earlier shit like, "In A Major Way" and "Hall of Game" Havnt really liked anything from him since, except maybe a song here and there. Spice dropped 6 tight classic albums in a row from his 1st album until Immortalized! Even though they are diff type of rappers, Spice is tighter to me, with his delivery and voice. And to me I think opposite, I think Spice over the years has had better producers and beatz than E-40, and that is another reason I like Spice better because his production was tighter. But thats just my thoughts.Holla!

D

dirtyreggie

I say Spice 1 even though he aint from Oakland.
I think Spice 1 is tighter and has better albums than E-40