Speedom Premiere

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Great song. Tech mentions Eminem in his first few bars. I'm not sure what Alex was expecting, but that worked for me.

But guys, I do not understand the Worldwide Choppers reference in the chorus. It doesn't adhere to Tech's original definition of the series. Aside from him saying there wouldn't be another Choppers song, it feels out of place in the series.

Feb 28, 2008
Heres a link to the interview, it's great Em is on it for the whole 40 minutes with tech Zippyshare.com - Sway in the morning - World Premiere of Tech N9ne feat Eminem & Krizz Kaliko - Speedom.mp3
M @Merlconn13

It was pretty funny when eminem was like ya kaliko killed it and then tech comes in like "I'm the fury, the final fight
I flip it on fraudulent fellas for feelin' fright
I flick it on fire, finish him when the flow in flight" how the fuck am I supposed to beat that

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2007
song is 100%...hard not to be happy w/something like this, but some sure as hell will.lol

so happy to see em tear this shit apart.i was worried he was gonna get outshined & look out of place, but he more than hold his own. lyrically, em went wwaayy beyond tech/kaliko, flow you can argue any of them took it...but personally, i think eminem actually outdid tech/kaliko...on a fucking chopper song...didnt even know that was possible...

on sway tech mentioned originally wanting to get nicki on it...thank.fucking.god. he decided not to, that would have ruined the greatest collaboration of all time.

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
Great song. Tech mentions Eminem in his first few bars. I'm not sure what Alex was expecting, but that worked for me.

But guys, I do not understand the Worldwide Choppers reference in the chorus. It doesn't adhere to Tech's original definition of the series. Aside from him saying there wouldn't be another Choppers song, it feels out of place in the series.
I suppose I just felt that after this whole process of wanting and trying to get Eminem on a song for this many years, the song would have been a lot different. From Em not being able to get on "She Devil" on Absolute Power, to what Tech talked about in "Why You Ain't Call Me" to "So Lonely" and even his bars on the Strangulation Cypher, I thought the content would be substantially different. It was finally a meeting of these two elite emcees and it was just interesting to me that the song they finally collaborated on was a Worldwide Choppers type song. That's not Eminem's lane and I think it would have had more of an impact for me personally if it were a "Renegade" type/back and forth track without Krizz Kaliko. I know I am being extremely picky but it's just how I feel. I'm not particularly a fan of the beat either. One thing I like so much about Tech is that I've never felt any of his styles are forced. Hearing Eminem rap like he did on this song felt extremely forced and I'll admit that I liked it but at the same time it somewhat annoyed me. As a die hard Tech N9ne fan, I feel like Tech has had way better collabs with other people. Tech N9ne and Eminem should be the pinnacle of rap collaborations and it wasn't for me.

My bottom line is that this should have been a more meaningful song after the journey that was went through to finally get to this point.

(respect to Richie Havens)

Last edited:
Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
Im so underwhelmed by this track. Theres no topic, Krizz Kaliko is garbage and Eminem and Tech could have done so much more. Its like we waited forever, it came through and they rushed it. They probably weren't even in the studio together.

Nov 4, 2005
Whatever, I love it, and am still deciphering what all was said, but then again I have only listened to it maybe 3 or 4 times, I really don't want to overkill listening to it like I have with the rest of the released material

Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com

Eminem and Tech N9ne are probably single handedly the only two who could chop that quick and still be known in any place in the world. I think that is where the "Worldwide" comes into play, Eminem is always touring across the world all year round, Tech n9ne sometimes the same. I don't think it should be thought about too much it's just a really nice way to blend the albums feel together and not have a track with a bunch of features. Marvelous work, at first things seemed off, but that's just the style they portray different.

Jul 1, 2007
I'm not a huge fan.

But is that beat... Isn't that part of the song from Crackdown?
im a fan but when the first half of that chorus come on im like... fuck there is too much happening in the mix and i feel like its just uhhh i dunno.. eminems verse was cool, in a like how did he do that kinda way

Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
I heard that Shade 45 interview with Tech and Em. That was doper than the song imo. Just to hear those two talking about music was dope. I still think the track is weak, but they said they would probably collab again in the future, so maybe a better song can be recorded. Im thinking a dark track mixed between In The Trunk and Kim would be savage. Keeping my fingers crossed.