Speedknot Mobstaz new shit!!!! THAT SHIT GONA BE HOT!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
www.myspace.com/outdawoodworks

check the pictures, may 08

Liffy Stokes was in the building at that radio show I co host. He broke me off two mixtapes. They both sick as hell......production is clean as FUCK!!!!!! think legit ballers when they were tryin to get away from the trazster sound but now its clean!!!!

"UMMA DO ME" Stokes is a damn fool "U rock man purses, I rock duffle bags"

tell me something good

Jan 2, 2003
Sicc....
Liffy n Maze are some of dope ass rappers...

Hopefully Johnny P n Traxster will have their hands all over that album...

Nov 18, 2003
^^ yeah Twista fucked me over a few times wit some bullshit, I'm bout to peep this Speedknot shit out and get back with some feedback

Jun 9, 2007
I got that track "I'm a Speedknot Mobsta"... it's aiight, laid back style but almost comes off sounding too generic, it would've benefitted from a less generic beat and Johnny P on the hook

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
Havent given that shit a proper listen, as ive been skimmin thru some of the tracks here and there....But all I gotta say at the moment is what the fuck is up with the production quality on this album? The beats kinda sound cheap on here

Nov 27, 2005
www.myspace.com/outdawoodworks

check the pictures, may 08

Liffy Stokes was in the building at that radio show I co host. He broke me off two mixtapes. They both sick as hell......production is clean as FUCK!!!!!! think legit ballers when they were tryin to get away from the trazster sound but now its clean!!!!

"UMMA DO ME" Stokes is a damn fool "U rock man purses, I rock duffle bags"

tell me something good
hip hop needs rappers like speedknot

Feb 8, 2003
I heard the album im not feeling it liek the first one major downgrade. seems like Twista basically put these niggas to the side and leftthem hanging bc he was acually in teh group on the first album and it was on Atlantic Records and now he just presents them on this one and only appears on a few songs and it was released through Koch.

Jun 22, 2007
i was actually very surprised by it. i thought it was gunna be alot worse, but its pretty good IMO. Tippin and Ballin, Dopeboy, Chicago, Bush made it hard, and money and murder were my fav. songs and had the best beats on the album. Good shit.