SPECIAL FUCK YOU'S GO OUT TOO!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2002
FIRST OFF FUCK O'NEAL SACRAMENTO WILL ALWAYS BE THE KAPITAL BITCH!

Fuck All the muthafuckas who said they would back the west uniting then got silent when your boy brought it to the fucken light all yall bitches do is talk(type) the shit! Fuck You!

Who needs you; not me! Fuck You!

Fuck commercial rap!

Fuck the Radio(D.J's etc ) who won't play real shit FUCK YOU!

Fuck you fuck you!

If anybody got beef with Tre-8 then holla on both my kids and my family and God we can handle it. Fuck you bitches!

I'm so tired of you fack west coast Kats talking all that shit about this and that but in reality they anit gonna bust a fucken grape for the WEst coast!

Pac aint here so i'mma say it yall some lieing facking punk bitches and if you think I'm talking about you call me out and I promise to pull your fucken card because if i can't be in the game like I'm suppose to then i got nothing to live for so fuck it lets do it bitches! that's a promise!

Either the west is gonna blow or your gonna remember my name forever thats a promise for either good or bad!

Fuck the World ! fuck you bitch asss punks not backing real shit!

Fuck you got beef then bring it without the game I'm nothing so fuck it!

Tremuthafucken8

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
O' shit I have a fealing one day this man is going to blow up the world. :(

What I would do if I were you is show up to the BBQ with LIM and let all the shit talkers have it. Just a thought.

HAVE A NICE DAY Tre-8, GOD BLESS

Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
LEE-ZILLA 69 said:
TSSSSSSSSSSS HAAAAAAAAA LIKE I FEEL U TRE'8 GO INTO HOSTAL GANGUS KAHN TAKEOVER MODE HYOMIE FUCC THE HATERS AND FAKERS FUCC COMMERCIAL RAP FUCCIN UP THE ART OF RAP BY PUTTING THAT WEEK SHIT INTO THE GAME WEST COAST IS THE TRUEST WEST AINT NEVER CHANGED OUR STYLE JUST TO GET RECOGNITION AND PLEASE THESE TEENY BOPPER MOTHERFUCCERS WEST IS TRU TO DA GAME FUCC CHANGIN URE STYLE LIKE O WHAT U DO BEST AND IF THESE AKE MOTHERFUCCERS DONT LIKE IT FUCC UM BECAUSE THEY DONT COUNT ANYWAYS HOMIE
haha LEE's back in Hostile Gangus Kahn mode, shit on the haters LEE.

Jun 28, 2002
Billistic you asking me or Lee?

Actually his response on this post is real as fuck!

Hopefully you commercial Kats stick to your music, because i won't homie!

Either way I'm 25, wit my BBBBB day at the end of the month!

Tre-8