Special Denver Set?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Or, he plays his entire set in the dark to "heighten the experience" like those "Eat in the Dark" restaurants. What they won't tell you is, he'll be in the bus fucking some bitches and they're just pumping recordings through the venue sound system. Easy money.

Nov 6, 2005
Fuck you Denver. Why is he even going there for the lost cities tour?

Someone should prep their phone camera or at try and get a decent camera in to film the show. The closest I've seen to a show like that was Techs MTVU tour which he played a whole slew of different tracks than normal. (PR2k1, Now Its On, someother older ones I'm forgetting). Was an awesome show, despite being at a weird fucking venue. (At the school, but not in there regular show spots, but on some weird side stage that looked like an open class room.) I'm interested to see how this turns out.

Wheres Dom? Maybe we can get him to try and get the show filmed w/o going crazy half way through the video and forgetting you have a camera in hand.

Nov 6, 2005
We've discussed it, but that isnt the definition of "Lost".

I understand the business side of it, but come on...
(I'm really just resentful that their market exploded so fast, but still... COME ON!)