SPANKY LOCO VS. KNIGHTOWL STUDIO SHOWDOWN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 29, 2005
http://www.raptalk.net/news/features/SpankyLocoandKnightowlBeefEscalates.php

CHECK IT OUT ON RAPTALK.NET
THEY GOT A VIDEO OF SPANKYLOCO SLAPPING KNIGHTOWL IN THE STUDIO. U GOTTA SEE IT FOR YOURSELVES AND WATCH YOUR FAVORITE RAPPERS SKIRT GET LIFTED. HE ACTED LIKE HE DIDNT KNOW SPANKY LOCO IN A INTERVIEW ON CALIFARAP.NET TALKING ALL KINDS OF SHIT SAYING THERE WILL BE SOMETHING IF THEY EVER MEET SO SEE WHAT HAPPENED

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
Dam homie he slapped 'em on camera and he didnt do shit?You should be chunking 'em after that shit I dont care who u up against that shit was disresepctful,He shoulda took the one on one with him outside.Guess some fools are different tho

And what happened to his boys?hiding in the back?that's some bitch made shit homie!if any of my homeboys ever did some coward shit like that i woulda soked them up after i got jumped!

May 25, 2005
GOD DAMN! Are yall sure thats really knightowl? I mean it looked like him, but i never seen knightowl with that much hair, and he looks darker and much younger. If it was Knightowl, that muthafucka lost alot of my respect.

Nov 7, 2005
J-FUNKTION said:
GOD DAMN! Are yall sure thats really knightowl? I mean it looked like him, but i never seen knightowl with that much hair, and he looks darker and much younger. If it was Knightowl, that muthafucka lost alot of my respect.
Haha...that's him.

Jul 29, 2005
TRUST ME HOMIE ITS HIM..
THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN U RUN UR MOUTH AND THINK UR UNTOUCHABLE.
U CAN CHECK OUT WWW.CALIFARAP.NET AND HEAR KNIGHTOWLS INTERVIEW WHERE HES TRYING TO ACT LIKE HE HAS NEVER HEARD OF THE HOMIE SPANKY HAHA. NOW THERE AINT NO PRETENDING HE DONT KNOW WHO HE IS. SPANKY LOCO EARNED RESPECT BY HANDELING HIS BEEF IN PERSON. NOW ITS TIME TO LET EVERYONE KNOW WHAT A FAKE ASS STUDIO GANGSTA KNIGHTOWL IS.HOW U GONNA GET SLAPPED AND NOT DO SHIT ABOUT IT. THERE AINT NO HE HAD ALL HIS HOMIES EXCUSES HE HAD HOMIES TO THEY COULD OF RUMBLED. ISNT KNIGHTOWL A BALD HEADED KINGPIN. SO HE SHOULDNT BE GETTIN SLAPPED UP LIKE THAT. I GUESS HIS MUSIC IS AS FAKE AS HE IS.

Jun 17, 2005
NONSENSE said:
TRUST ME HOMIE ITS HIM..
THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN U RUN UR MOUTH AND THINK UR UNTOUCHABLE.
U CAN CHECK OUT WWW.CALIFARAP.NET AND HEAR KNIGHTOWLS INTERVIEW WHERE HES TRYING TO ACT LIKE HE HAS NEVER HEARD OF THE HOMIE SPANKY HAHA. NOW THERE AINT NO PRETENDING HE DONT KNOW WHO HE IS. SPANKY LOCO EARNED RESPECT BY HANDELING HIS BEEF IN PERSON. NOW ITS TIME TO LET EVERYONE KNOW WHAT A FAKE ASS STUDIO GANGSTA KNIGHTOWL IS.HOW U GONNA GET SLAPPED AND NOT DO SHIT ABOUT IT. THERE AINT NO HE HAD ALL HIS HOMIES EXCUSES HE HAD HOMIES TO THEY COULD OF RUMBLED. ISNT KNIGHTOWL A BALD HEADED KINGPIN. SO HE SHOULDNT BE GETTIN SLAPPED UP LIKE THAT. I GUESS HIS MUSIC IS AS FAKE AS HE IS.
I still like his music . . . but now, I'll just laugh for different reasons when I hear that "Please Don't hurt me knightowl, I'm sorry!" song (I can't remember the title, but it's one of two diss songs towards Royal T and Low Profile). Damn . .. You're right though . . . K.O. should have at least just said "Fuck it" and start swingin' . . . his own homies didn't even back him up . . . that's fucked . . .

Aug 8, 2003
hahaha that fool did get slapped.. if ive learnd anything, when some muffucca is gettin all rowdy with you.. if u dont get rowdy yourself and meet him at that level, he gonna thnk hes alpha male..

Jan 13, 2003
10 on 1 that's some BITCH shit...they should have been alone in that room, 1 on 1...spanky loco's cheerleeders made knightowl nervous...he just got caught slippin'...it don't mean shit...that doesn't tell shit about spanky locos "gangsterism"...it just tells what a fuckin' coward he is for real...handle your business alone, not with 10 fuckin' homeboys around makin' that foo nervous n shit...personlly i like knightowls music, and spanky locos as well, but next time spanky loco, go there alone, fight him alone...

Nov 1, 2005
Don_Carlo said:
10 on 1 that's some BITCH shit...they should have been alone in that room, 1 on 1...spanky loco's cheerleeders made knightowl nervous...he just got caught slippin'...it don't mean shit...that doesn't tell shit about spanky locos "gangsterism"...it just tells what a fuckin' coward he is for real...handle your business alone, not with 10 fuckin' homeboys around makin' that foo nervous n shit...personlly i like knightowls music, and spanky locos as well, but next time spanky loco, go there alone, fight him alone...
but thats the point...homie got nervous..he shoulda just went balls out..get ur ass kicked by 5 dudes but keep ur respect..he shoulda slapped spanky rite back a.s.a.p...but the damage is done..nomatter what he says or does..his repp is fucked....he even said ''despensa''...fuck that!!

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
damn....I thought he was gonna catch a hot one. I think KO thought he was too. I hope that shit is squashed....I don't want to read another RIP "your favorite rapper" thread.

KO needs to roll with some new "homies" though....those ones are bitchmade.

Jan 9, 2006
www.myspace.com
As long as nobody got shot it's cool/the oldschool way is official scrap man!!

They all some blades! Don't talk if you cant back it up. Knew that since elementary. step it up knightowl step it up! Sometimes you gotta be da betta man huh!

Oct 26, 2005
surcaliman said:
we all know spanky from the westside of los..but what part of southern cali is knightowl from?..cause he just made his area look bad.
THATS EXACLTY WHAT I WAS ABOUT TO SAY ... HE'S MAKING WHOP TOWN LOOK BAD.. I HOPE SHADOW CHECKS HIM FOR THIS SHIT .. SHADOW MUST BE PISSED AT THIS SHIT LOL IM GLAD I'VE NEVER BEEN A FAN OF KNIGHTOWL .. I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW SOME FOOZ WOULD EVEN "LET" A MUTHAFUCKA RAISED THIER HAND ? U RAISING YOUR HAND TO STRIKE ME.. IM SWINGING ALREADY SO MOST LIKELY U WILL GET SOCKED UP FIRST I DONT CARE IF I GET JUMPED ..IT WONT BE THE FIRST TIME...OR THE LAST.. WHAT A PUSSY THATS ALL I GOTTA SAY..S.D. HAS SOME REAL GEEZ THOUGH THIS SHIT DONT MAKE THE WHOLE S.D. AREA LOOK BAD..CUZ THERES BITHCES LIKE THAT EVERYWHERE THAT GOTTA BE CHECKED.

Status
Not open for further replies.