SPANISH FLY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 21, 2002
DOEZ ANYONE HERE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET A COPY OF THAT OLD SCHOOL "SPANISH FLY" CD. IM NOT SURE WHAT THE CD WAS ENTITLED BUT IT HAD THE TRACKZ "18 WITH A BULLET AND TEQUILA" I THINK HE WAZ FROM FRISCO. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT.

GRACIAZ

Jun 14, 2002
UHMM,ISNT THIS SOME SURENO CD?I USED TO HAVE A COPY OF A SPANISH FLY CD,THEY WERE FROM L.A. THO'.IT WAS FUNNY THEY WERE TALKIN' SHIT ABOUT SCRAPS EVEN THO' THEY SURENOS.UHMM,I GAVE MY COPY AWAY BECAUSE IT SUCKED CEPT FOR LIKE 1 SONG.I HAVENT SEEN A COPY SINCE.

Feb 9, 2003
Yeah there is OG spanish Fly, but he's a scrap, and so is all of lowprofile. And then there's scrap spanish fly (the group), which is from familia records (another scrap label).

LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH

IGNORANT ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT
Apr 22, 2002
www.stevie-wonder.com
Spanish Fly is out of the Harbor Area (San Pedro/Wilmington) which is the geographically the furthest south part of the city of Los Angeles period so you know what they bang. LSOB is out of the Inland Empire and thats not even in LA County. Neither of these groups seems very talented if you ask me. And yes Spanish Fly says the word "Scraps" more than once on their cd's obviously because it doesnt mean "Sureno" to them and the word Sureno doesnt come up once on their whole CD.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH said:
and the word Sureno doesnt come up once on their whole CD.
yes song #5 Kill 4 Thrillz (feat Lil Chill)

my all time chicano album, whatever happend to Ese Rich Roc?
18 with the Bullet also all time fav brown joint

Feb 9, 2003
Fuck should I know? I ain't his fucking keeper. But seriously I don't listen to him, I just saw it recenlty while I was looking up the difference between OG and the Group Spanish fly. If I see it agian I'll post the link.

Well I found were I read it, not sure how reliable it is. But here's the Link.

F

FRISCO NORTEx4

EITHER WAY THERE SCRAPS FUCK EM AINT NO SPANISH FLY FROM THA SCO ONLY FROM THA SEWER