SpaceGhostPurrp x Raider Klan Mega Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Ehh I just wasn't feeling it. Dude bores me for the most part and on that song Key Nyata tried to straight up copy SGP on the production tip when I know from other songs dude can make really dope beats in the same vain but that don't sound like Purrp knock-offs.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I listened to Heaven in it's entirety in two listens between last night and this afternoon and I was honestly surprised how solid it is almost all the way through for having 77 songs. I really liked around 90% of it a lot and there wasn't anything that was straight up wack in my opinion, just like 4-5 songs that weren't that good.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
That shit is alright actually. Vocals and mixing sound off but it's better than Simmie and a lot of the other fools in Raider Klan. Chris Green is a pretty dope producer and it looks like he did most of the production. Key Nyata made a tight beat for that freestyle but that fool should have not tried to go in over the same beat he gave Vince Staples for Phat Wemin I mean you just aren't going to match that shit at all lol.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah J-Green dropped his yesterday, then Purrp today. I like both tracks, I really like the beat and sample Purrp used on his but on a purely lyrical/diss level I have to give it to J-Green. I guess they agreed to drop diss tracks about each other or some shit? That's what J-Green said at least. What's weird is I thought J-Green was from Memphis and was kind of dissing Purrp for using the whole old school M-Town sound (which Purrp has said is a huge influence on his sound and he has always shown love to) but dude isn't even from Memphis himself, he is from Atlanta. That all made me scratch my head. Both songs are pretty dope and maybe they will collab now that this is out of the way because each of them make good music in my opinion.