SpaceGhostPurrp x Raider Klan Mega Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2006
lol at the jealous guys, ndeluv and mike g in the shades video. Now i remember where i heard of phlo before. They all are or once were, not sure, affiliated to 3quarters. They were one of the first labels to discover odd future or something along those lines.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Stupid question, but how many people are in Raider Klan - new members are constantly releasing albums at a pace faster than I can keep track of them :(

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Stupid question, but how many people are in Raider Klan - new members are constantly releasing albums at a pace faster than I can keep track of them :(
I have no clue really. I'd have to say rapping wise at least 20+ but only a few of them actually know each other (internet age and all). But honestly out of all of them there are like four or five that I think make good music.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
I have no clue really. I'd have to say rapping wise at least 20+ but only a few of them actually know each other (internet age and all). But honestly out of all of them there are like four or five that I think make good music.
Well, if they don't even know each other than how much sense does it make it to call it a "Klan"?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
No clue you'd have to ask them. I know a good portion of them are from Florida but they have members in other states they haven't even met. Just started collabing through the web I guess and called it a crew.

#RapIn2012
#Whodie