Southpark Shooting...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 23, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Man, that shit is fucked up, I just met tha 16 year old that was shot in tha face a week ago and smoked a blunt with him. He was a coo cat and goez to my school, I'm glad hez still alive. Shit is gettin' hot out here, I found out someone from my middle school was killed that I knew, tha other homie is in prison for killin', this one foo I know shot my old homie in tha legz because he play football.

RIP to tha guy that got killed and everyone else that has died from tha town.

Apr 25, 2002
it aint the guns fault. i know plenty of responsible people who own guns and dont go around usin em as an extention of thier dick like these wanna bes that are killin kids. its the dumbass usin em

May 23, 2002
www.soundclick.com
It was a 30-40 year old foo who shot tha four kidz.

Turnz out I knew 3 of tha kidz that got shot, tha one I met a week or two ago got shot in tha jaw, and tha bullet somehow bounched off or went thru and took off his nose. Hez still alive in entensive care. But another one I knew died a day or two ago. Makez me sick.

Apr 25, 2002
damn...well, sick old dude carryin a gun, same difference. i was talkin about the kid shootin your boy cuz he played football. that aint gangsta shit, thats wanksta shit

Feb 26, 2003
Mayne a month ago in roterdam-South (Pendrecht district) a 34 year old man shot 2 11 year olds in the head becuz the trew snowballs at his car

i was like wtff...... i knew one of this lil ones..... he was a cool kid had a good pair of brains for a 11 year old.....

fucked up part is police hasnt done shit..... and the havent arested anyone....

2weeks ago in the haugea city a 16 year old student shot his 45 year old teacher in the middle of his high school cafetieria becuzz he "didnt like the asshole and he was alwayz punshing him" the teacher later died

1week ago 5 16 year olds got killed in roterdam during a gunfight becuzz a group bumped into a other group that was from a other nieghbehood........

the word is going insane