Southern Mississippi Fans Chant Racist Remark Toward Angel Rodriguez

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
People are getting brave these days...."where is your green card"...Maybe they should have been told that he is Puerto Rican, not Mexican...but of course they dont know the difference..

[video=youtube;PBcI6o4c25s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBcI6o4c25s[/video]

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Not surprised that they might be racist, but kind of a little surprised they would yell that at a college bball game...

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
i live in the south .. and i have learned to cope with racism .. yea they don't like latins .. but from experience let me tell you they "hate" black people ... like with a passion .. its crazy

May 9, 2002
Puerto Ricans dont need green cards? lucky bastards...
Puerto Rico is a territory of the US...its mrfoe or less the 51st state, they just wont admit it.

Not surprised that they might be racist, but kind of a little surprised they would yell that at a college bball game...
Really? Did you read the Jerely Lin story? There were HELLA racist remarks made towards him during games in college. Also, Oregon Duck fans are known to be the MOST obnoxious bball fan base in the country...they have crossed the line on more than one occasion, and i wouldnt be surprised if racist remarks were in their artillery.

Mar 11, 2011
Puerto Rico is a territory of the US...its mrfoe or less the 51st state, they just wont admit it.

Really? Did you read the Jerely Lin story? There were HELLA racist remarks made towards him during games in college. Also, Oregon Duck fans are known to be the MOST obnoxious bball fan base in the country...they have crossed the line on more than one occasion, and i wouldnt be surprised if racist remarks were in their artillery.
Dude stays with more Duck in his mouth than Donalds old lady. I've been to 30 plus games bball games at Oregon and they get rowdy but I never, EVER heard some racist shit chanted. EVER

He is more comfortable with UW fans that treat basketball games like the people that go to Binions to watch the World Series of Poker

May 9, 2002
^^Yea, maybe I've been missing it...
Check this little gem out regarding the Yuck fans at bbal games.

14. University of Oregon Basketball
Hecklers from Hell

With a firm dedication to taking taunts too far, the Oregon Duck faithful have a storied history of degeneracy that can be traced all the way back to the days when someone beaned legendary coach John Wooden with a half-eaten apple. But the crowning violation of the school's "Code of ConDUCKt" (their unforgivable pun, not ours) occurred in 2008, when former Oregon high school standout Kevin Love dared return home playing for rival UCLA. Ducks fans distributed Love's cell-phone number before the game and left him some 400 voice mails, featuring such witty messages as "If you guys win, we'll come to your house and kill your family." Once in the stadium, students proceeded to (a) hold up signs enumerating the ways Love was a homosexual, (b) throw food at his family in the stands, and (c) call his grandmother a whore until she cried. Way to get in the old lady's head, Oregon!

Read More http://www.gq.com/sports/lists/201104/worst-sports-fans-in-america#ixzz1pJHTDf2H

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
dared return home playing for rival UCLA. Ducks fans distributed Love's cell-phone number before the game and left him some 400 voice mails, featuring such witty messages as "If you guys win, we'll come to your house and kill your family."

I call bullshit.

whos voicemail can handle 400 voicemails?

Mine is AT&T & can only hold 20 @ a time.

Unless he would clear his VM, get 20 more, so on & so forth.