Southern Comfort -

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
It's been a trip for me the last 2 years to see where this journey has taken me. Being from the bay I was told...the south ain't gon love you like we do....and I've found that to be rediculously wrong. Looking at my sales and tracking my strongest markets...the south has been standing behind me stronger than I would have ever imagined...it's currently my Biggest Market....I sell more there than I do in the Bay Area...go figure. I've talked to artists, labels, stores for feedback and they been sayin it's the marketing, the relationships I have built and the music is universal...not particular to any region....road trips haven't hurt either.

Anyway...my reason for posting this is to make sure yall keep an eye open for me poppin up with some of the South's Hardest working folks....alot has been in progress and is now coming to light.

In Progress....

Connecting with the King of Orlando, FL - WESFIF ...we gon put it in motion....yall can peep WESFIF out on Murder Dog's Best of the Best and in the recent Ozone Mag.

Connecting with Dope House Recording Artist - Lucky Luciano - Houston, TX...we gon' wreck in the next month or so out in Houston, TX....yall be on the lookout for that.

Rapid Ric - Austin, TX (yall should be up on this boy if you aint), he got some of my shit and it's lookin like we gon do some thangs...it's lookin real positive.

Connecting with J-Kapone - Austin, TX for a remix of a track I did called "ALWAYS ON THE GRIND" which will be featured on J-Kapone's "A HOOD TALE"...from Top Dollar Records.

Mayne and so much more....Dj Ritz next mixtape out of Tampa, FL hosted by Paul Wall aka The People's Champ, some thangs with Low G from Dope House Records....it's goin down fo real...game gettin connected like some real bosses.

- Yall stay tuned awready...

BTW - stay up wit me here: www.dugoutent.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi? (my official forums)