SOUTHERN CAL MUSIC VIDEOS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 30, 2002
www.loccside.com
Just Wonderin IF anyone is interested in some Southern California Music Video Compilation like MoonChild Does with the Bay Area Videos....if So Reply to this thread and i will make some up and slang em fo playa prices....let me know...i got lots of old videos from the 90's that you'll never see again

May 10, 2002
www.flagshiprecords.de
mayne!! sorry i never got back to you about those vids. i got them now over here in bangkok and i'ma shoot you a list, even though i guess you already got most of em.
but i'm definitely interested in such a compilation. or rather yet it depends on what's on it. do you have a list of vids you can post or PM me?

May 10, 2002
www.flagshiprecords.de
well, the thing is, i got a gang of videos already so i'm not really interested in a comp, except a custom-made one.
what i wanna see is lil half dead, mc eiht "all for the money" and "streight up menace", quik "dollaz & sense", eastsidaz, any chicano artists
but really, it would be hella cool if you could send me a list of shit you got. i'm sure we can work something out homie!

Aug 30, 2002
www.loccside.com
u sent me a list before and it was all Nothern Cal Videos.....like 4 southern cal videos...i have videos by all of those artist u named.....but i aint tryin to fucc wit custom made tapes.....i have a Job And a Kid to hold down....that shit is Time Conserving Enough

May 10, 2002
www.flagshiprecords.de
that was only the vids i got ripped into *.avis not everything i got on vhs. anyways, i feel you on that job and kid tip, it takes hella time to make them custom-mades. well, if you got the stuff i mentioned on a tape it would be dope. but i really can't say that i'm gonna buy a tape before knowing what's on it.
peace

Aug 30, 2002
www.loccside.com
aight i'll post the first tape TUesDay shit comin out nice too......got some S.C.C. ...MC Eiht...Dj Quik....Above The Law......I Smooth 7......Pharcyde.....Bloods N Crips....and more.....i'll post on Tuesday what i got on the whole tape....if all goes well....i'll keep it goin wit new volumes....i got 100's of videos so it should cracc