SouthEast Dago Compliation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2003
thaplanetrecord.com
Str-8 Off The Streets Off SouthEast
Jayo felony, Lil One, Damu, Bay Loc, Mitchy Slick, Ecay Uno, Black Mikey, Bandit, Cricet, Contraband, Nuttz, Big June, Skar, Complex, Shonny Bo, Shadow, Banger, Baby Mike Loc, Problemz, Chubby, Shaba Black, Youngstah, Baby EB, Gangsta Boy, Ric-Nut, Lil Kutty, Lil Bay Loc, Lil Mitch, Baby Krown, James 13, Larry Love, Mr. Music, Chocolate T,

Who have heard it and what do you think about it?

threezle

Dago Productionizer
Apr 29, 2003
@ boogieman

so you feelin that greenlightaz "Murderous Tantrums" yeah homie im a be doing more music for them niggas like that homie... matter fact that Rollin with g'z {RIC-NUT & MITCH} on the s.a.r.s mixtape ("strong armed robbery mixtape") i did that beat too...yeah niggas finna be hearing a whole lot more from me. have you listened to that ..... E.L.S. vol. 2 ALBUM (BATTLERAM) yeah ric-nut is on that album too. i got boxes of that album in my living room if you need to get one...it's another classic. entirely produced by Battleram ...except for song #10...it's spitted & produced by me. thanx for acknowleging that greenlightaz bumper.

THREE CENT
(TRESCENTAVO)

Jul 6, 2002
Ohh yeah that Murderous Tantrums is sick as hell the beat is hella tyte and Ric-Nut have great voice yeah dat...well cant complain at Lil Kutty either...just a hella sick track.Hmm naw i haven´t listen 2 that E.S.L. vol 2
how can i get it ??...im on the other side of the atlantic ocean(sweden) yeah dat....holla

threezle

Dago Productionizer
Apr 29, 2003
Re: Cop all Dago Shit!

LIL C.S. said:
Yeah, and that Ghetto World Soundtrac is hotter than my brother's legendary Six-Trey Rag.

C.S. Heat
www.ghettoworld.com
cop all dago shit C.S. THANX for SHOWING me LOVE dog.

things you need too get while grocerie shopping...
(IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER)
IN THE GHETTO WORLD SOUNDTRAC
XXL HANDGUNNER MIXTAPE.
E.L.S VOL 2 (EVERDAY LIFE SITUATIONS)
NEW WEST.

THE WHOLE DAMN DAGO ROSTER...YOU SLEEP YOU SLIP.

THREE CENT
(TRESCENTAVO)

threezle

Dago Productionizer
Apr 29, 2003
ybb&lC's said:
I thought the shit was weak
THE SPITTINS OR THE"beat" or the whole thang cuzzz. it really dont matter to me though. i aint gon stop what im doing. "your opinion" what 's ya name though , i might know you ?

THE ONLY WEAK BEAT IS WHEN YOU BEATING UR MEAT- LORD AMAZE

threezle

Dago Productionizer
Apr 29, 2003
@ the ybb'z stunt double.

aint you the same nigga that said the bottoms was the "COAST" AND THE "NHC" now that shit is "weak" now ur more like a stunt double.

5000 BLOCK

On the Rise
Apr 14, 2003
www.myspace.com
I thought the shit was weak

MUCH LOVE TO ALL THE HATERS OUT THERE, YOU THE REASON WE STRIVE TO PUSH YOU BITCH ASS NIGGAS OUT THE GAME, YOU CAN HATE ALLLLLLL YOU WANT TO NIGGA, JUST CAUSE THA WRONGKIND IS SELLING MORE IN A DAY THEN YOU NIGGAS PUSH IN 3 MONTHS...KLACK YA SELF NIGGA CAUSE YOU HATER!

May 16, 2003
thaplanetrecord.com
Dago California

We are Soldiers out here in Dago! We are forming our own industry. Underground is the key Soldiers. The dayz of us being slaves to some people or company is over. Dago have been on the map and will remain. We are making history everyday some one drop due to the fact of how many odds we are dealing with in this republic town. The West Coast have never fell off the industry is just focusing on a couple of Artists. We must go back to the West Coast foundation which is the legacy Easy-E and NWA. Selling millions without radio or video play. They don't play West Coast anyway so we must network and unite and find a way to blow up. Dago, LA, and The Bay must form a Coalition so we could blow up and shun the nay sayer. The West is still the Best and Dago is lending the Charge