SOUTHBAY KINGZ DVD IS NOW IN STOCK! (RAP DOCUMENTARY)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2006
Posting this from Playa Rae's Myspace:

GET YOUR COPY NOW FOR A TOTAL OF $15.00 SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR!

This DVD will NOT hit stores for more than two months, you can only get it online and in the streets. There is over 135 Minutes of Interviews, Shows, Videos and more of the Southbay Area's Artists who have been putting it down from Past to Present. If you're from the Southbay Area (San Jose, Milpitas, Sunnyvale, Gilroy and more...) you will be PROUD to support this! This DVD shines light and shows that the movement is already here in the Southbay.

Show your support and once you get your very own copy, email CT & RUSH RECORDS and tell them they did a FANTASTIC job in showcasing the SOUTHBAY AREA and it's artist.

Ready to get your copy sent to you now? You can paypal $15.00 here: [email protected] and it will ship in 24 hours. If you have questions, feel free to email this profile and we'll answer them or you can email: [email protected]

The word is out, SOUTHBAY AREA STAND UP!!!!

PLAYA RAE MYSPACE.COM TEAM!

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
I KNOW A BUNCH OF HEADS FROM GILAS THAT FLOW. I GOT SOME OF THEM ON MY SHIT FROM UNIVERSAL, CHARLIE DANGER, JOEY MADNESS, PHILLY SLIM, MIKEY G, ROB PAYNE'S FROM GILROY TOO THERES OTHERS I JUST DONT KNOW THERE NAMES