SOUTHBAY KINGS MAKE IT OFFICAL LET IT BE KNOWN.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2006
OK

@MMMUSICGROUP

I WISH YOU THE BEST IN O7 FAM.. I DONT KNOW YOU ON A PERSONAL LEVEL BUT YOUR HUSTLE IS SEEN FO REAL.......I SEE AND I BEEN SEEING YOU HAVE BEEN TRYING TO MAKE SAN JO A FACT IN THIS RAP GAME....GOD BLESS FAM

May 26, 2006
@ THE CRITIC AND BIGG ASSASSIN...GOOD LOOKIN OUT....NOW WHERE IS SAN JOSE AT ON THIS POST RIGHT HERE...IF YOU FROM SAN JOSE AND GOT A PROJECT BRING IT TO THIS POST...MM

Apr 18, 2005
^Chrymeboss & Reese Loc... I'm telln you, that'd be complete FIRE. 408 OG'z lacin game on muthafuckaz... That needa go down. I can see 211 & silence fuxn wit it... Ouch... Pure heat... IF ONLY ZOMEONE WOULD LIZTEN! -hint hint-

Jun 12, 2006
Lts see who actually makes moves. I hope to see some good music, somethin fresh and new not just the same remakes of song u already did, san jo has some heat spittas pushin to make it crack off. take notice, give your support, and STOP THE HATING! lol for real thow. Sumthin big is about to happen to hip hop as we know it, not just in san jose but in general. the game has changed and is changing , so either step ya game up and get 2 steps ahead or ya might as well just sit ya weak ass down! treal spill.

DONT GET MADD, GET MONEY!

Dec 27, 2006
GET YA GRAPHICS OFF YA FOLX MAGRUFF MUTTLEY...

GRAPHICS DONE FOR:
MISTAH FAB
THE TEAM
DEM HOODSTARS
BUFF AND LAW
FLIPSYDE
ANDRE NICKATINA
B LEGIT
ASSASSIN
J DIGGS
SNOOP DOGG
J.T. BIGGA FIGGA