South Side Posse Presents: Frienz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2003
I was wondering if there is tracklist for this album. It comes as a bonus on Mon-E-Gs album, but there's no credits for it in the booklet or anything.

holla

P.S: man, they should have really let BoogieMan produce they album again...

Dec 19, 2003
2 albums
Ghetto Soldiers from 95-96 is their best one by far. classic shit. If I had to compare it to an album it would be Gangsta Dre - Gang Banging Poetry album, only deeper & harder.
Anticipation of Death is from 2000

I didn't even know Mon-E-G had a solo until I saw this album 2 weeks back.

Nov 6, 2004
I bought mon-e-g's new album and didnt think it was that good.Its not the typical kansascity rap..he sounds like a rapper from chicago.Hes more of a hiphop artist then a gangsta rapper and most artists from kc are gangsta.

Apr 8, 2004
flipyawig said:
I bought mon-e-g's new album and didnt think it was that good.Its not the typical kansascity rap..he sounds like a rapper from chicago.Hes more of a hiphop artist then a gangsta rapper and most artists from kc are gangsta.
Written started out average but then he started comin wit it on track #4-10. He be spittin some real deep shit. You think he sound like a hip-hopper from the Chi? He one of the most gangtafied mufuckas outta KC to me.