south san francisco homeboys getting taken out

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2005
quit glorifying the shit and do somethin about it faggot! you always on here cryin about it. if it bothers u that much handle it you dumbfuck....

Jul 1, 2004
dont tell me to put in work on scraps in ssf that aint my turf i aint drivin for 2 hours to handle your shit that you cant handle
Yeah you aint doin shit about the scraps in your own town... and last time I checked SSF was only 30 min from San Jo... Stop with your internet scrap cheerleading. I dont know why half you fool take this lop serious.... You should just change your name to L.A. x3 already.

Apr 20, 2008
Yeah you aint doin shit about the scraps in your own town... and last time I checked SSF was only 30 min from San Jo... Stop with your internet scrap cheerleading. I dont know why half you fool take this lop serious.... You should just change your name to L.A. x3 already.
good one! nice middle school spit!

i dont live in SJ cabrona.
i moved. and ssf nortenos are fake lettin scraps blast 6 fools .

Apr 20, 2008
yall a bunch of BUSTERS , how you gonna let scraps take out 6 of your boys in your own hood and not retaliate or nothin?
fake ass gangstas. when the shit goes down dont nobody wanna bang.

talk all the shit you want bout me and sj but whens the last time scraps took out a number of nortenos in san jo? never!
its always opposite. lil homies taking out scraps.
ssf and san bruno is dead. thats sur turf now officially
if its norte turf and nortenos aint handlin shit then its scrap turf now.

Jul 1, 2004
yall a bunch of BUSTERS , how you gonna let scraps take out 6 of your boys in your own hood and not retaliate or nothin?

talk all the shit you want bout me and sj but whens the last time scraps took out a number of nortenos in san jo? never!
werent you just talking about how scraps are taking over san jo and no one was doing anything about it? your a confused ass lop. So some scraps shot into a crowd and 6 people got hit...and... you act like it dont happen to scraps. Its a fuckin war, shit goes back and forth. No one is takin over nothin. the only reason scraps are even up north because they dont flag their colors and hide in their houses, and when they do come out its only to start shit then call the cops on homies who ride on them. fuck outta here with your fals propaganda....

Sep 24, 2006

U A Straight sucka, haha on your other posts u were cryin bout youngsters aint shit in yo neck of the woods, now they taking out scraps, the fucks wrong with u? I called u a fuckin reporter on the last thread too, and what do u do report some shit that happened not even in your hood, the fuck wrong with u?Then u speakin bout ssf & San Bruno is sur turf officially the fuck wrong with u kid? And using the term "Busters" Says a lot bout yo bitchassness,u fall under 3 categories 1)A drop out 2)A scrapa 3) a bitch and 4) all of the above at some point in yo life, ima go with #4......Fuckk outta here Bitchboy