South Central Cartel

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 18, 2002
yeah im sure he aint on it i was juss listenin to tha cd itz called "We Have The Right To Remain Violent!!!"...and they only got big prodeje, young prodeje, 2N, DVS, L.V. iz on a couple traccs but shytz alot different from tha old cartel dayz.....N gatz we truss iz still my fav of em all

May 18, 2002
itz out on Kontacc Records...im guessin itz there new indie label....itz got 26 traccs on it...but before thiz album there was "Concrete Jungle Vol.1" and havikk wasnt on that one either...did they drop him or sumthin?
tha only tracc off there new album i like is My Hood, Yo Hood Ft. Daz Dillinger

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
They got LV singin the hook is on a track off the new one called, "the hood is callin me" sounds like R-Kelly's joint "Ya body's Callin Me" there are a few other nice tracks too..

I liked that album "N Gatz We Truss" off Def Jam when they was trying to get into gangsta rap... member that?

May 18, 2002
yeah tha murder squad cd iz tyte i was bumpin it today infact....also tha young murder squad...n i was alwayz feelin tha havoc & prodeje albums too...oh yeah and gangsta conversation didnt have havikk on there either