SOUNDSICK FEST: Mars, Prozak, King Gordy, Liquid Assassin, Potluck, more

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
This is a big underground rap fest coming up in the spring:

On another not, you probably saw or heard something about this upcoming movie called "Musick." It's kinda like 8 Mile but a bit more horrific. Alot of the above artists will be on the soundtrack. Check this out for more info: http://www.themusick.com

Also, if you wanna join the street team and get some cool perks out of it, e-mail [email protected]

Aug 18, 2002
www.chalkbodyoutline.com
How the fuck they gonna have a 3day music festival at the Rock nightclub?? Making it sound like a camping thing, thats a little shithole bar right next to the mall. Fuck all those other acts but I will be there to support Mars, and hopefully to knock out Fat C. $30 fucking dollars?? Mars do u have the plug on tickets?

Aug 18, 2002
www.chalkbodyoutline.com
So apparentlly this dvd 'musick' is produced by jimmy donn?? Idk but I still think they gonna have a hardtime selling alot of tickets for $30/day with only a few national acts. The rest of those groups perform locally here all the time for $5-$10. I seen Lil Wayne at the Target Center for $40, so they are trippin at that price. Maybe more national acts will be announced?

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com