SOUNDSCAN (8/1)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
gumby456m said:
wow who buys this shit NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL MUSIC VOL. 22-NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL 150,803 -27 207,004 755,969
losere who have no life whatsoever
still stuck on 56k dial up lol

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
mocheezkc said:
Ice Cube is holding it down!!! His first totally independent album. No movement, lil air or video play, cover of the 200th issue of the Source. Keep it Gangsta!!!!
aint bumped the cube cd
is it a banger

May 20, 2006
short said:
aint bumped the cube cd
is it a banger
Triple OG Ice Cube came waaay too hard on Laugh Now, Cry Later. Trust, all I listen too is, real Westcoast Gangsta shit, underground Reggae and Blues, depending on the moment and mood. Basically, if you want some shit that ain't sugarcoated, Cube is giving you all that on this new shit. No Bling, Bling, no pimpin, no Cristal, just authentic Cali thuggin and weedsmoking trunk-knock. My favorite songs are both songs he got with Snoop, "Go to Church" and "You Got alota That". Out the 20 tracks though, 17 really go hard for the kid, so on that note grab that shit and enjoy.

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
cali is active might be a flop(sales wise) but it was a good album, wasn't great or anything but worth listening to.

Telling yall these hyphy artists will not sell.
Bailey, Quinn, C-Bo, Zion I, Yuk, Too Short, Big Rich, Ya Boy, Sky Balla, Team,<-----their music is more appealing to people that aren't too fond of the "hyphy movement".

Mar 3, 2005
fa sho...40 increasin sales everyweek...once that white girl track gets more spins across the nation, i expect sales to increase at least 1k per week...Grab that south and east coast market

Mar 27, 2006
ZigZagBurna said:
cali is active might be a flop(sales wise) but it was a good album, wasn't great or anything but worth listening to.

Telling yall these hyphy artists will not sell.
Bailey, Quinn, C-Bo, Zion I, Yuk, Too Short, Big Rich, Ya Boy, Sky Balla, Team,<-----their music is more appealing to people that aren't too fond of the "hyphy movement".
Yuk does some hyphy tracks but he's not a hyphy artist,neither is C-bo and Quinn.I think Yuk will do his usual numbers at least 100k if properly promoted.

SYKO

Artist
May 4, 2002
cali is active is a solid album...
the thing is only muthafuckas who been waiting for them to come back actually went out and bought it..the shit been on the bootleg market for a jug. that shit was flyin outta bootleggers hands when i was in l.a....right outside the show at the roxy

May 29, 2002
the problem with the dogg pound is snoop. if he wasnt on it i would have copped. i dont understand why they decided to put him in the group this time around.