sounds

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 10, 2004
i'm looking for new synth sounds, strings, FX, unique sounds!! i always find drum sounds but i have all the drums sounds i need... any of y'all know a site or a spot to get some sounds (motif compatible). WAV would be perfect.

Much love.

Apr 26, 2006
yee said:
wat about a place where i can get sounds for FL?

Don't matter, you can use pretty much any sounds with FL. As long as the file types are supported by FL Studio's built-in samplers or 3rd party VSTi plugin sampler. I prefer .wav, but it don't really matter, you can load SoundFonts, Akai, Recycle, Kontakt, Battery, GigaStudio, mp3, and a few others.

Just search around for those types of file formats.

Apr 26, 2006
pharaoh tay said:
i'm looking for new synth sounds, strings, FX, unique sounds!! i always find drum sounds but i have all the drums sounds i need... any of y'all know a site or a spot to get some sounds (motif compatible). WAV would be perfect.

Much love.

Yeah those are a bit harder to find, unless you try to download sample CDs off like bittorent sites or like off Limewire,Shareazza, KazzaLite,etc.., then maybe. You can always just buy these types of sounds of course.

Anyways, all those sounds your talking about, I personally prefer to make them myself by using VSTi synths. You can definitely make wierd unique sounds with VSTs. Just tweak around. I usually can make some unique sounds with the freeware VSTi called "Synth1." I love that synth, I make so many d@mn different sounds with it and it's easy to use.

BTW, check out this site, there's a bunch of free sounds on there with FX type sounds and such:

http://www.dorumalaia2.com/