Soundgarden back together

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2006
Fuck the haters, this is gonna be awesome regardless. Even if only to get to see them live. I swear the people on this board are the most negative people.

DNI

Sicc OG
May 5, 2002
Fuck the haters, this is gonna be awesome regardless. Even if only to get to see them live. I swear the people on this board are the most negative people.
Hell yes, I got some high expectations and am very stoked!

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
As much as I love Soundgarden's back catalog I already know almost 100% this isn't going to be any good. At best I'm guessing this is going to be Soundgarden lite with much slower paced and quited music seeing that's the direction Chris has been going in since starting his solo work back in the mid 90s.

I hope they prove me wrong but I highly doubt it.

"The only thing that we have talked about is trying to put together an album of B-sides and maybe a box set with some unreleased tracks we have. This is something we first talked about 10 years ago. We all feel it's time to do that, and we have a lot of fans out there, and we have a lot of new fans discovering our music, and I think the catalog and the legacy of the band has been ignored by the record label and previous management, so we decided to get together, and start working towards putting something like that out."
I'd buy that in a heartbeat though.