Sound Cards

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
stay away from digital performer unless you want to spend more money you can buy protools for $800. dp well cost you about 1500 for the same setup, also going upto and above 24 tracks on this platform is not a good thing to do unless you have a computer thats real fast.

kev-ski amgmusic 1993-

May 26, 2002
kev ski said:
stay away from digital performer unless you want to spend more money you can buy protools for $800. dp well cost you about 1500 for the same setup, also going upto and above 24 tracks on this platform is not a good thing to do unless you have a computer thats real fast.
And theres more..If you dont have the right type of computer chip and chipset, your gonna have problems. Gotta have hella RAM. If I ever buy PROTOOLS I'm going to buy the whole setup for 15 grand....Otherwards get something else.. There is alot of good cards out there right now that will get the job done and sound good for cheaper ...

Jun 12, 2002
@D Sane

I heard of the Echo Layla before, is it any good?
how many channels can it play simultaneously? And what kinda software does it use?

let me know dog

thanx