Soulja Slimm Murdered in Magnolia projects in New Orleans

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
No Limit artist Soulja Slimm and once upon a time Cash Money artist was guned down in the Magnolia projects in New Orleans tonight at 7pm. Eric Robinson of Grooveline Magazine just called and informed me, but more details will be coming soon. Another Soulja gone.

R.I.P. My niggaz Coughnut, Eric (Eazy-E) Wright, and Pac these are the niggaz I chilled wit on a day 2 day basis

Apr 25, 2002
Rapper Soulja Slim killed

The Associated Press
11/26/2003, 10:15 p.m. CT

NEW ORLEANS (AP) — James Tapp, better known as rapper Soulja Slim, was shot and killed as he got out of his vehicle in front of his mother's house Wednesday evening.

New Orleans Police Department spokesman Sgt. Paul Accardo said Tapp, 25, was shot several times in his mother's front yard on Lafaye Street and though police are sure Tapp was the target of the shooting, they don't yet have a motive.

Tapp's lyrics were laden with talk of violence, including references to drugs, gangs and drive-by shootings. He was signed to rapper Master P's No Limit label.

one

Feb 8, 2003
R.I.P
Soulja Slimm

Soulja was tight on the mic, His last two albums "Years Later" & "Years Later.. A Few Months After" are fire I thought he left No Limit and started Cut Throat Records. Yeah all the tight rappers are being killed by haters. Thats why when you do get your fame and ritches you really should stay to yourself and stay out of the places you use to be in when you was broke because once you famous you honestly don't have no real friends. That you had when you was broke because they all want to knock you off your thrown.

Duece Out!

Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
That's why the hood ain't the hood anymore when you make it cause haters that you went to pre-school wit expect you to takecare of them. You spend the night on the weekends, go camping, fuck the same bitches and then the same catt will murder you.

R.I.P. Soulja

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Cesolito #1 said:
R.I.P
Soulja Slimm

Yeah all the tight rappers are being killed by haters. Thats why when you do get your fame and ritches you really should stay to yourself and stay out of the places you use to be in when you was broke because once you famous you honestly don't have no real friends. That you had when you was broke because they all want to knock you off your thrown.

Real spit...even before you blow, if you just seem to be the cat that is making the bigger moves out your city and gettin notiriety...you gotta tread with a light foot.

R.I.P. SOULJA SLIMM

Apr 25, 2002
I feel yall whenever I hear sumthing like this It make me wanna stop rappin and just do sumthing else. When this one cat got shot and burned this summer shit put me into depression mode you know. People dying and everything from what they spittin ya know. Suave homie get at me dogg if you wanna make sum cheese. 219-741-5927
R.I.P.
one

B

Blackjack 1577

I read his interview in murderdog a while back, that nigga was a REAL soldier.

R.I.P.