Soulja Boy, White boy style

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2007
Man i heard bout this from a friend today and i was gonna look for it tonight but never mind... T barker is the shit on the drums man..Does anyone know where to get a audio for this. And this shit would be tight in the studio too. Haha i been wearing my FAMOUS STARS & STRAPS all week ( Travis Barkers company).. and if anyone one wanted a lil backround on Travis and they didnt know.. He was drummer for Blink 182, The Transplants and +44.. I think there was another one too (maybe boxcar racer). He married I think it was a playboy bunnie or some shit.. Had his own TV show with his wife. Hes a producer.. did shit with GAME and i dont even know who else and is producer for Expen$ive Ta$te which is a group consisting of Skinhead Rob (rapper from The Transplants), Travis Barker as producer and Paul Wall

Feb 5, 2006
rising_tied said:
Man i heard bout this from a friend today and i was gonna look for it tonight but never mind... T barker is the shit on the drums man..Does anyone know where to get a audio for this. And this shit would be tight in the studio too. Haha i been wearing my FAMOUS STARS & STRAPS all week ( Travis Barkers company).. and if anyone one wanted a lil backround on Travis and they didnt know.. He was drummer for Blink 182, The Transplants and +44.. I think there was another one too (maybe boxcar racer). He married I think it was a playboy bunnie or some shit.. Had his own TV show with his wife. Hes a producer.. did shit with GAME and i dont even know who else and is producer for Expen$ive Ta$te which is a group consisting of Skinhead Rob (rapper from The Transplants), Travis Barker as producer and Paul Wall

LOL NONE OF THAT WAS NEEDED

Aug 3, 2006
rising_tied said:
W-P-S

May 31, 2007
lol yea i know but i was hella bored... Check out the other remixes too. Umbrella, pump it, Throw some D's, and he did one to Streets on Lock. All good shit. Made Umbrellas beat actually listenable to me. But yea. If you wanna hear the recorded versions instead of him playing over a beat head over to the Famous website.. www.famoussas.com and there there

Jan 28, 2005
guy's got a good ear if he can just throw on some headphones and throw down on the drums like that. Travis Barker is tight. I dunno about even attempting to listen to Expensive Taste though.

May 31, 2007
KillaClown said:
guy's got a good ear if he can just throw on some headphones and throw down on the drums like that. Travis Barker is tight. I dunno about even attempting to listen to Expensive Taste though.
ehh... Not anything fantastic... Wont lie.. I support em and shit cuz i can get down to it but theres not enough bangers.. I can get down to a few sons.. Others just straight skip