Soulja Boy Signs Lil B to SODMG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
Just like I said in that thread it would be some shit if he gets signed and blow the fuck up. well look like its gonna happen now. bc the kids are gonna feed into lil b shit and its ova. all he needs to drop is one or two club/radio hits(which he will be soulja boy does that) then he on his way. Looks like the bay is back but not by who yall wanted to bring it back. some his beats are hard too.

BTW Hoes suck my dick cause I look like mean bobby heenan

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Of course he got signed. The industry loves this faggot shit. If Lil Wayne's crappy singing and fake guitar strumming in tight 80's tye died jeans work, hey, why not a crack smoking self proclaimed 'pretty bitch'.

Ah the world sucks.
I'm sure you have realized by now that the entertainment industry has 2 main "boys" clubs that if you are a part of, you got somekind of chance of making it. Those are the jewish mafia and the pink(gay) mafia. Most CEO's, VP's, marketing execs and studio heads, basically anyone with clout and pull, are either jewish, gay or both. So lil b pandered to the gays, they were able to relate to that pretty bitch shit because those cats were probably putting lip gloss on while they were listening to his demo. That's the main reason real niggas will forever be underground. It's whatever gabe, you guys know how to work the indie tip, mainstream market is in the gutter anyway.

Edit: this doesnt apply to everyone in the industry, just most.

Dec 4, 2006
I never watched the video until now....did dude really say "i used to be a goon, now I'm a pretty bitch nigga"? ......

I hope I never hear any dude calling himself "pretty bitch" around me tho...that shit just don't sound right..

If you think this dude Lil B got skills on the mic...you gotta be out of your fucking mind...

Nov 8, 2007
Just like I said in that thread it would be some shit if he gets signed and blow the fuck up. well look like its gonna happen now. bc the kids are gonna feed into lil b shit and its ova. all he needs to drop is one or two club/radio hits(which he will be soulja boy does that) then he on his way. Looks like the bay is back but not by who yall wanted to bring it back. some his beats are hard too.

when he does blow, you gone have some weenie as dude calling themselves pretty bitches and bops n shit!!! SAD

DjTre

Sicc OG
Aug 9, 2009
The Pack i guess is a pretty dope group coming from the bay (for the youth) but when they go solo, they are so wack. They're solo work is so terrible.
Soulja Boy would sign Lil B..... not surprising.