SOULJA BOY ON KMEL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 19, 2006
DAMN MANE I JUSS HEARD HIS SONG
CRANK THAT SOULJA BOY
I RESPECT HIS HUSTLE BUT DAMN MUSIC BOUT TO BECOME A WHOLE LOT WORSE
WIT MORE "CRANK THIS AND CRANK THAT" SONGS

Oct 21, 2006
I Got Me Some Bapes, Do The Motorcycle, Throw Some Ds Remix ("just got my report card, and it was all fs, throw some ds on that bitch")

I have next to no respect for him just another myspace rapper. But then again I have next to no respect for most rappers just making hits without making any meaningful songs. Throw Some Ds remix really made me lose respect for him.

Eunuch

Thotlamic Prophet
Feb 19, 2006
Thotronto
i just love when girls be dancing to that crank dat souljah boy. that dude has hella funny-ass songs though. report card, the jump rope and so on. he's so bad its good.

Dec 13, 2006
WHY CUZ ITS TRUE ALL BAY CATS DO IS SIT BACK AND HATE NIGGAS IN THE SOUTH AINT THINKIN ABOUT US ALL DAY AND COMPLAINING ABOUT OUR SHIT SO WHY SHOULD WE

Oct 21, 2006
I wasn't complaining about him or hating I just said I have almost no respect for him because of the content of his songs. Same with most of the mainstream artists. They sell out to make some money and spend it on unnecessary shit, at the same time sending bad messages to the kids.

It's not a south/bay thing, cuz I don't mind south cats getting their shine with the dances. We do the same thing, we have songs about dancing. I don't mind all that.

again, it's not a south/bay thing, I'm losing respect for messy marv too for all the stupid shit he says in his songs now. But at least he's made some good shit in the past.

Banned
Nov 2, 2004
soulja boys cool i find his music hilarious but i feel sorry for most of his fans on myspace and youtube they sound real uneducated because they "bE tYpIn liKe diS yEa FoLk Y U b HaTiN oN SouLJa BoY dAt nigGa geTtiN 2 dA moNey fO rEaL sHawTy bEtTa qUiT haTiN oL lAMe a$$ niGgA. iM fiNna dO mY dAnCe lYke diS oN dAt Ho"