SOSA????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 1, 2003
he's a nobody at baltimore last i heard....dunno if he even plays anymore

lol @ sosa......dude hella fell off after he left the weak ass cubbies...they got all pissed an blamed him an he left an nobody mentions him anymore

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^That was like in 2003 or 2004, or something, shit wasnt even that big a deal. he said he did it to "provide entertainment for the fans during batting practice" or something and just forgot to change bats. i dont know what hes been up to as of late, but dude has 588 career homers!

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Nitro the Guru said:
I thought steroid use sped up the healing process?

Reptile: Who is that girl in your sig?
Tell that to Brian Bosworth,Steve Emtman and many others.Believe it or not,it does'nt cure cancer either.

"For both males and females, continued use of anabolic steroids may lead to health conditions ranging from merely irritating to life-threatening. Some effects are:

Swelling of feet or ankles
Aching joints
Increased chance of injury to tendons, ligaments, and muscles"

Apr 25, 2002
Article from the other day:

http://www.suntimes.com/output/baseball/cst-spt-hot04.html

Sosa says he might return next season
July 4, 2006

Sammy Sosa told a Korean newspaper he's not retired and might return to action next season, but he nearly ended the interview when asked about steroids.

The former Cubs slugger broke his longtime silence by granting an interview to The Korea Times on Friday in Seoul, where he was accompanying Dominican Republic president Leonel Fernandez.

"I am not retired,'' said Sosa, who added that he's practicing sporadically. "I am waiting for my time, to see if it is a chance for me to come back next year. ... I am always ready."

The paper said Sosa "became angry and taciturn" when he was asked if he used steroids in 1998 during his home-run chase with the St. Louis Cardinals' Mark McGwire.

"Excuse me, I don't need to answer that question," he said.

Sosa also avoided the subject during a Congressional hearing when he implied his English wasn't good enough to answer questions.